CHAPTER 12

HEY GUYS!

HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING FINE CAUSE I AM NOT (JOKING XDD)

SO LETS GET STARTED.

 "EXPECTATIONS FROM WRONG PERSON IN HARD TIMES ALWAYS HURT"

~ME

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"Thank you!"

"For what?" He asked in his husky morning voice with one raised eyebrow.

"for everything you did for me and Alice." I showed him the board .

He just sighed and stood up and said "It is my job as an alpha to protect my pack and ......you as my mate"

I just nodded and showed him the breakfast on the table.

"No i will eat it later" he said this and started making his way to the door.

I was quick to hold his hand and dragged him to the couch, made him sit on it and gave him the cup of tea.

He was just looking at me astonished as I served him breakfast and gave egg to both of them.

For once I was satisfied when he ate the breakfast without being more stubborn.

***********************************************************************************************

Alice have been more than fine since her fever died and she was really very happy with me. Honestly I loved every time she would smile or laugh because of me. 

Me and Alice are going to the woods today because she ave been insisting on going outside to have a look in the forest or maybe yeah play in woods  but I just couldn't let her go alone in the woods when I know what kind of things can happen to you . 

Every time I think of those things i feel goosebumps appear on my skin. Agghhhh why can't I  let it go I mentally groan.

I heard little footsteps coming down the stairs and turned around to look at Alice with a little teddy bear in her hands who was also ready to go  or maybe not.

(obviously its Alice with her teddy)

Alice tried to tie her shoe laces but failed. AWWWW! how cuteee!!!! I love her so much.

I bent down to her level and quickly tied  her shoe laces while she rambled about her  Mr. teddy not tie her shoe laces . I kissed her cheeks and she kissed my nose.