Chapter 2

My eyes felt heavy and i was not able to open my eyelids and look around what is going on and where i am but i couldn't. I tried using my ears to hear where am I?

I tried my best and opened my eyes and as my eyes fluttered open it was not what i expected and relief might be a small word but THANKKKK GODDDDD! i  was not taken by my  attacker. I tried my best to sit up and look around but due to no fuel in my system from 2 months i could barely move and from past two month i survived as my wolf gave me some energy or else i would've been dead by now.
So i  stayed where i was and let my body and wolf gain energy. The  light breeze caressed my skin as i laid under the moonlight and watched the passing clouds. The silence followed until i heard the leafs crunched and shuffling, my heartbeat increased at 500 miles per milisecond. Then everything frozed to its place and about a minute later I saw a huge wolf stepping out of the bushes behind a tree and looking straight at me with bloodshot red eyes which held anger , hatredness and LUST! I tried to move around the tree but then only I realized i was chained with the tree so basically i was going to die by the hands of crazy, mad  rouge wolf who us twice the size of me, I wont stand a chance against it ,I will die in a flick of second if i fight it. i was snapped out of my thoughts as i heard it growl at me and move towards me, involuntarily i started moving backwards and next thing i saw that wolf changing into a human who was standing stark naked infront of me and had a wicked smile plastered on his ugly face.
then he spoke and said something which made me cringe
" What is such young and beautiful girl like you doing here in this part of forest ALONE?"  he emphasized on the last word and In a flick of a second before i could blink away i was slammed onto the tree right behind me and that rouge with his filthy hands started touching me, i felt disgusted with my self and disgusted with my existence and all i knew was that i was going to be used  again!  I squirmed against him to get free of his hold but to my luck i was not even able to push him but suddenly with much force i pushed him only to be rewarded with a very hard slap on my face after which i think i lost ability of hearing from one ear of mine and all i was able to see was black dots dancing on my vision laughing at me for being weak and in this situation   i was panicking and crying. i didn't realized i was screaming until i heard it lowly in my ears . My energy was draining and all i could think aboutt was will i survive this? Am i going to die like this? atleast i will be free of all the torture.
Before darkness could swallow me All i saw was that the heavy weight on me was dragged away from my body and i fell to the ground but couldn't decipher the muffled words being addressed to me and i went into the deep slumber.
_______________________________________
hope you guys like it!