CHAPTER 6

hey guys! I'm back, sorry! I know the previous chapter suckssssss.....
please don't judge cause this is my first ever book.
love ya all

HEY GUYS!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER STAY UPDATED TO CATCH UP WITH THE NEW CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT REGULARLY.

"YOU DON'T FIND LOVE EVERYWHERE AND WHEN YOU DO KEEP IT SAFE "

~ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I LOVE YOU!"

"MOM!" I whispered and woke up profusely sweating. It took time for me to adjust the surrounding and everything from previous night came back to me and invouluntarily my eyes widened in surprise to look around and not find anything except the lingering smell of someone in the air which means he was here in the room earlier.

I sighed in relief  to not find that someone  in the room

" Not just someone!! He is OUR MATE" a voice suddenly growled and startled me, on hearing her  after such along time and especially growling at me caused shock to me  and i stumbled back while sitting and my head got hit against the head board but not as hard much as i can bear. I just rubbed my head to soothe the pain down.

I heard her but this time it was much more politely as she could ,to not scare me away.

"OH I'M REALLY SO SORRYYYYY!!!  I didn't mean to scare you, I;m really sorry for my behaviour , how can I even talk to you like that and it was our official first talk I just had to ruin it, OH MOON GODESS  how could I ???? I'M REALLY SORRYYY  it is my fault I'm a bad wol.."

I cut her rambling and said " ohh no, it's okay! It was me who gets frightened at the smallest things easily, but i am trying to improve myself".

Then there was a long pause and silence before anyone could talk to each other in my heads.I thoight she got angry and upset with me and left me alone again like after the first time i shifted and she left but my train of thoughts were broken by  me when I apologized to her and in return she said was heart warming for me

"I am never gonna leave you alone and I  like the way you are, I've watched you since your birth but got my connection when you first shifted and please son't be scared of me , I am no danger,instead I am  so stupid and I just keep rambling once  I start and here I go again with this rambling of mine, I  don't know I can't control it , I kniw i am a bit annoying but trust once  you know me I  will be best thing ever happend to you. I promise."

Her last statement caused me to chuckle lightly at her self confident even though we are  almost same .

I realized   it that I don't know her name yet.......so without hesitation as if we were friends from our childhood and asked her " sorry.... but can i know your name? " I asked her in my head as we can't talk with voice as..... I-I-I-  can't speak.

As if she was caught eating sugar she said" OH MYYY! I forgot to tell you my name.. how clumsy of me , I mean how can someone can forget to tell their name .S.T.O.P. Riley! you are embarrassing yourself infront of her.. STOP RAMBLING.. OH YES!  my name is Riley and yes I  am your one and only beautiful and smart wolf" she grinned

We talked for few more minutes until she felt sleepy and tired so she finally decided to refill her lost energy as per her saying.

whereas I was sitting on this luxurious bed in a lonely room as the cold breeze enters the room from the balcony.

It was late at night, I couldn't tell the perfect time as there was no wall clock in the room, but according to my guesses it must be 4 o'clock in the morning  as no one could be heard outside.

I thought about my mate and thought what it would've been like if he was here but to my disappointment he wasn't...yeah why someone so handsome  will want a physco mate who would run away every chance she get.... I want him near me but at the same time i don't want him to be with me cause what i will only cause is trouble and pain through and through.

Getting rid of all these thoughts I pushed back the black silk sheets which were wrapped around me, after standing up I  looked  down to find myself in the same clothes from previous day and what astonished me was there was something like white bandage was wrapped around my small feet which and my pants were half ripped to my calves.  

This means i cannot walk properly but  I am not healthy enough to escape from here and find some place far far away from here to start my life again, but this will have to wait a little more and will heal with time.....b-b-but what i don't have is time to wait cause deep down i know i will be found, found by them .

I should be  scared about the thought of running away but what i know is I can run away easily with the self defense techniques I've learned on my own  and last my energy was drained  so i was not able to  defend myself as i was not given food for so many days that i even lost the count.

I turned to  look around the room to find it very and when I tell you VERY it means it would be like a fully furnished apartment settled in a room. On the corner left side of the room there was a fire place INSIDE  A ROOM  woahhh that must be expensive! I wonder which pack am I in right now, anyways, right  in front of the fireplace was the soft cushion placed to lie down or maybe sit and read or whatever.

on the right side of the room was the doors i hoped which lead to outside, when i reached the doors i opened the right one and surprisingly it was a study? who have study in the room and in he guest room? maybe it was someones room and i shouldn't pry in their personal space, so  I turned around to face the other door but that also did not lead me outside instead that was one BIGG washroom with huge bath tub and shower in a cubicle in the same washroom and two sinks aswell ,unlike the room the washroom was completely white. i washed my face and take a look at myself and returned back to the room and I was able to look around with the help of moonlight as it entered with chilly wind in the room  from right across the bed. I noticed that there were so many glass window s in the room as if there was a wall of glass instead of brick .

Limping towards the other door which hopefully lead me outside the room and leaving the unmade bed and an open balcony I decided to look around the house  so when I get healed up i could run.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYYSSS!!!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

WILL SHE ESCAPE AGAIN OR WILL SHE GET IN TROUBLE AGAIN???

COMMENT AND TELL ME