My New Life

Hello!

Sorry if you are a Justin Bieber fan because there are some parts where he is mentioned a jerk. I am not saying he is like that in real life it's just apart of the story.

Btw Cassie is the main character so there will be more of her POV than Victoria.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie's POV:

I woke up from the darkness and heard the sound of a beeping monitor.

I look around the empty room.

Nobody was in the room and I didn't know what to do so I picked up my phone on the bedside table.

The case was different on my phone.

There was little cut out hearts showing the white iPhone and the rest of the case was blue.

Taylor probably switched the case.

I went onto Twitter and people kept tweeting me and saying my name was Victoria.

I also had 23 k more followers which was very odd.

I begin to get really confused so I put down the phone.

A nurse comes in.

She looks at me and shrieks.

"Justin get in here!" She shouted.

Who is Justin?

Justin Bieber ran into the room and cane towards me.

"Baby, I knew you would wake up." He said grabbing my hand and holding it.

What the hell is going on!!!???!!

I just smile and nod playing along with it.

"Look I have to jet for a party but you will be okay. Won't you?" He says.

What a jerk. How could you leave a person who just got into a coma and woke up?

"Of course." I say fake smiling.

I had an Australian accent and it sounded cool.

I wanted to gag at his existence.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked the nurse.

"About 4 days." She says.

"Oh." I say.

"I checked your charts dear and you are looking great. You will have to stay here for a little while but we are all glad you are alive." She said with a genuine smile.

"Who is all here?" I ask.

"Um there are some gentleman in the waiting room. Would you like me to go get them?" She says putting my charts down on a table.

"Yeah if you don't mind?" I say feeling bad for her having to do all these things for me.

"Anything for you my dear." She said leaving the room.

The nurse comes back in with four boys.

OMFG!!

It was 5sos. What were they doing here??

"Hey Victoria." Calum says.

Why is he calling me Victoria?

I am so confused!!!

"Hey Calum. It's really nice to see you." I say smiling feeling giddy.

"I will leave you guys alone." The nurse says leaving.