The Crash

Hey guys!

So I am starting a new fanfiction because the other fanfiction I was writing wasn't that good.

Oh and in Victoria's POV please keep in mind that I don't agree of what she says what so ever and don't get mad at her for what she says. It's just a book and nothing she says is not possibly true.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Casside POV:

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things." My car radio played as I made my way to work in my bright red car.

I loved 5sos. They are so amazing and their songs were the only thing that made me feel like I was in my own little bubble with just me and them.

I was here from the start of their journey. I was being bullied, self harmed, and was near suicide when I first discovered them on YouTube.

They saved me. I didn't want to kill or hurt myself because I knew they would be disappointed in me.

So I decided to have a fresh start. I was in highschool at the time and I had saved up money from babysitting and chores and decided to go shopping.

At the time I was this innocent little nerdy girl. I wanted to change that and show the real me. I was afraid of the real me for awhile, scared of what people were going to think.

But then I realized it wouldn't matter if I changed because I was already being bullied.

I bought band tees of bands I loved but kept a secret from everybody. I got crop tops, graffic tees, skinny jeans/ripped skinny jeans, loads of different makeup I would of never seen me buy, beanies, braclets, and tons of new shoes.

I came home and went through my closet and got rid of all my ugly clothing and donated it.

I spent all night organizing my closet with my new items.

I practiced doing my makeup and eventually found a right look for me.

It was a natural smokey eye with winged eyeliner, and if I felt daring I would put on a red lip.

When I went to school the next day nobody made fun of me or bullied me.

Even some boys whistled at me.

I had a new imagine and everybody called me the cool rocker chick.

Those were some of the best years of my life.

After I graduated highschool I went to beauty school and now are doing professional make up on famous people, for shows, movies, concerts, etc.

Right now I am doing make up for Taylor Swift, who is on her tour currently.

Taylor and I have grown to be best friends even when I am not doing her makeup.

I love her to death and couldn't imagine life without her.

Her and I always fan girl about 5sos it's the highlights of my days.

Victoria's POV:

I admired the Australian clear blue sky as I listened to Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

The song boomed through the speakers of my car.

I was currently driving to meet up with 5sos for a meeting about our albums and stuff like that.

My manager forced me to sing songs with 5sos and to write with them.

They were so childish and never got their work done.

It was so annoying. Ugh.

They hated me too but we faked everything for the sake of our fans.

My boyfriend Justin Bieber hated them too.

I always complained about them to him. He was such a good listener and the sex was amazing.

Cassie's POV:

I turned right at a stoplight when it was green and saw bright lights coming at me.

My whole life flashed before my eyes.

I heard the sound of the car crushing and me loosing control.

My body went numb as the airbag blew up in my face.

Then everything went dark.

Victoria's POV:

I stopped at a stop sign and looked both ways. There was no cars so I went.

I didn't even notice there was car until I felt the jult of the other car against mine.

My head hit the steering wheel as I passed out.

Then everything went dark.

Driver of the car crash POV:

I sped down the road rushing to get to my date on time.

"Shit." I cussed when there was a red light.

I decided to run the light.

I saw a car coming towards my direction.

I tried to stop but it was to late.

The car rolled for awhile and then stopped right side up. Thankfully.

I pulled to the side of the road, took my phone and ran out of the car.

I approached the car and saw a young women in the drivers seat passed out.

I panicked.

I dialed 911, my fingers shook as I held the phone to my ear.

"911 what's your emergency?" The person on the other line said.

"I have crashed into another car by road 94." I managed to say through my shaky, weak voice.

"Sir are you injured?" The person asked.

"No I am fine, but there is a young women unconscious from the other car." I said.

"Is she alive? If you don't know check her pulse. " The person questioned and ordered.

I opened the door and searched for her wrist. The wrist closest to me had bones sticking out. The other was under the air bag so I put my fingers to her neck.

There was a pulse. Thank God.

"Yes, she is alive." I responded.

"That is excellent. You have done your job now all you have to do is wait for the ambulance." The person said ending the call.