~5~ I'm Not After Him, I'm After His Ramen

Whooooeee :) 5th chapter xD oooo plus I have drawn out with Tatsuo and Chloe look like, I'll draw Cameron, Chloe's parents, and Cam's "parents" later >< btw if you wanna see you gotta tell me because I'm too ascared to put it up ><. Thanks for reading and please comment :) <3 But that's all for now! I shall shut up and write, err type now xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Tatsuo's PoV

Is every girl in America this easy? I bet she she feels like she could trust me, hilarious. Though do I sound that much like a good guy? Well I don't think I'll be seeing her after today, probabaly better for her, though, she really isn't all that bad.

No.

I can't think like that, not ever again. It's different now. Not again, not here.

Chloe's PoV

The bright but blinding lights of downtown Clearwater ran across our faces as we whizzed on past them. I try to focus on the outside but inside I feel guilty. I mean I just ran away from home like a coward. Now do I go home anytime? For one I can't stay with Tatsuo any longer , "aaaand here we are!" he says, jolting me in my seat like I was a gazelle.  

Speak of the devil...

As soon as he parked I ran over to my Bently. Trailing after me was Tatsuo with a long whistle," so this is yours, rich kid?"

I cringe, "rich kid?"

He grins, "if the glove fits..."

"ARRGH, forget you!" I exclaim looking for escape in my car furiously, only to find myself disappointed that I forgot my keys. "Fuck," I mumble. "Looking or something, miss? Tatsuo asked dangling my keys right in front of my face as I tried to get them which only made him laugh.

Then out of nowhere, he flinched and looked over his shoulder. His face had lost all of it's blood, turning his gorgeously tanned skin to a shade of paleness that made his look sick. Great, he's vunerable, now's my chance! Ever so carfully I jumped on top of him and did my best to tackle the guy who was half a foot taller than me and definitely much more well built.

I'm pretty sure I should have seen where that was going.

Tatsuo's PoV

Was that...no, NO! That's when my senses went on to auto-pilot. Next thing I know I was pinning Chloe to the ground.

"Let...me GO!" she says as she struggles to get free.

"Listen, never do that again, please," I plead and helped her up.

"Only if you promise not to pin me down like that again," she says as she rubbed her shoulders.

"Deal," I reply with a deep exhale due to the relief of being forgiven.

"Hey, don't think that I forgive you," said Chloe almost as if she could read my mind. Why that cheeky little.."it's going to take a lot of Ramen for that."

I laugh, "sure sure, but I also demand payment, let me drive your car?" She grins, "deal."

Chloe's PoV

Just like that we raced home, though of course he would win. As I walked onto the porch as he came swinging out of the door with the usual snarky grin on his face, "well, well, well, look who finally decided to make it."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "ah well  you still have to do my dare," he said as he sweeps me inside. "Dare," I echo, "what dare?"

"Well it's just a small fee to repay me for your lodging," he says innocently as he points to the futon he laid out. Why that cheeky little...