▪ 3 ▪

Yuto POV~

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains hurting my eyes. I saw a still sleepy Wooseok and smiled to myself. "Wooseok-ah wake up!" He mumbled something I couldn't hear until I figured out how to wake him up. "Ok then I guess I'll find a new roommate for our vacation~" He shot up quickly before getting of the bed. "I'm up I'm up." I laughed at his actions and we both headed to the kitchen. "Morning guys!" Hongseok hyung beamed at us. "Morn- wait what are you doing here?" He shyly looks down and keeps on cooking. "Making breakfast for everyone." Wooseok laughs and looks at him. "For us or Jinho hyung?"

He was about to reply when the rest appeared. "Woah Wooyu actually woke up first!", Yanan exclaimed. I blushed a bit hearing the ship name. Yes we get called this always but with my now extreme crush on Wooseok, I always go red. "Whatever Yanan." He rolled his eyes and sat down at the table. We all proceeded to sit down and talk about how today would go. "We should go swimming!" "Maybe we can sleep under the stars!" Everyone kept saying random ideas out of excitement until it was time to go. We all got our bags and started heading out. The plan was dorm A would go in one van and dorm B in the other.

"Yuto lets sit together in the back so we can play games!" I smiled at Wooseok and nodded at him. We both got in the back waiting to head out.

3rd POV~

Wooseok and Yuto excitedly covered themselves with a blanket since they planned to watch anime together instead. They were half way in the show when Yuto suddenly felt a head on his shoulder. He turned to see a sleeping Wooseok laying on him and he smiled to himself.

 He turned to see a sleeping Wooseok laying on him and he smiled to himself

(like this 🥺)

He turned off the show and played on his phone a bit. He was about to beat the hardest level when he felt Wooseok move. "Yuto~" He turned to face him and hummed and waited for his response. "Can I lay on you pleaseee?" Yuto let out a soft laugh. "Of course Wooseok-ah." He turned around and gave him a quick hug. "Thank you." Yuto hugged him back and nodded. Wooseok took off his shoes and placed his head on Yuto's lap. Yuto continued playing his game and played some music while he slept.

(uwu)

(uwu)

Wooseok's POV~

I stayed as still as possible as I heard Yuto play his game. I had woken up not long ago but didn't want to leave this position. I stayed a bit longer before finally getting up. I heard Yuto laugh when I faced him. Gosh I love his laugh. "What's so funny?" He got red which made me laugh. "N-nothing! You just look kindacuteyouknow?" I go wide eyed but pretend I didn't hear. "I look what?" He looks down then quickly looks up again. "I said you looked kinda weird." I pout slightly disappointed. "Ah ok but your'e the weirdo." He giggles and just pushes me.

Not long after, we finally arrive at the vacation house. It looked so huge from the outside and pretty. We get our stuff and stand in front of the house. Not knowing what this week would bring for us all.

____________
I'm sorry for not updating for 9 days everyone :( since i took a while, i added my fave edit video of them and some pictures. I'll do better at updating trying to take 3-5 days! I hope you all enjoy this chapter :D