▪ 6 ▪

Wooseok's POV:

I wake up half-awake. I turn to see Yuto still asleep, looking cute as always. Thoughts about last night were running through my head. I was actually surprised that Yuto bought my headache excuse. But how could I look at my best friend, who is also my crush, in the eye and tell him I was jealous of his closeness with Yanan hyung. I couldn't because it's the dumbest thing ever and he probably would have laughed and went to the others instead.

Yet he's here with me instead. Maybe I'm just being an idiot and thinking too much. So instead I proudly smiled knowing he enjoyed being with me instead. I decided to shower quickly before Yuto wakes up. I let the warm water let all my negative thoughts wash away. Maybe there is a chance that he likes me back as much as I do.

___

I get out the shower and see Yuto on his phone. He turns to face me and smiles. "Wooseok-ah! I just got a message from Hui hyung and they all went to the beach." My eyes go wide. I instantly pout since I LOVE the beach "What why did they leave us here!" I hear Yuto laugh and see him come my way. "Don't be a pouty baby! They said we were asleep so they left but we can use the pool in the back if you want." I smile wide and nod. He smiles back and I see him head to the shower. "I'm going to shower real quick and then we can go." I go to lay on the bed and see his phone. "Can I play games on your phone pleaseee~?"

"Aish fine!" He heads to the bathroom while I play angry birds on his phone. I was about to beat the level when Yuto got a notification his phone was going to die. I sighed and headed to the balcony inside the room and admired the view.

I embraced the air when I hear the door opening revealing a cute Yuto looking at me weirdly. "What are you doing outside?" I turned and faced him before answering. "Oh your phone died so I came out here instead!" He just nodded before pulling me back inside. "I have a surprise for you!"

___

Author's POV:

Wooseok was pulled by Yuto and instantly saw two tickets on their shared bed. "What's this?" asked Wooseok, confusion on his face. "There tickets to a water park!", Yuto giggled before giving them to Wooseok. He smiled at the older before bringing him into a hug. "Thank you Yuto." He hugged Wooseok back taken back a little. "Of course!"

They started getting ready and packing things they needed for their day at the water park. Once they finished gathering everything, they headed to the Uber they called to take them.

"Ready seok?" He smiled at the younger before hearing a response. "I'm ready!"

___________

uhh im sorry for not uploading in THE longest time but um, here it is? I shall try updating a ton more!! I'm sorry if this is horrible but i will try to improve my writing!! also i highly recommend this tbz/ptg called 'The new boyz"  from Sunwoo_square_up :)