▪ 2 ▪

Wooseok's Pov~

I woke up with two arms around my waist.

I smiled knowing it was Yuto. I slowly took his arms away, missing the warmth. I quickly changed to head to the nearby cafe.  I texted Jinho hyung to let him know that I'm gone.

  I texted Jinho hyung to let him know that I'm gone

I also needed some space to think my feelings over. But it was too simple. I like Yuto. Yuto doesn't like me back. I sigh and walk into the cafe. I walk up the cashier and notice one of my friends. "Hey Minnie! I didn't know you worked here" She smiled at me. "I started a few days ago but it's good to see you again!" "How are your members?" She laughs while looking at me. "They are good. You know we should all meet up sometime!" "We should! But anyways could I get a banana muffin with a Latte?" "Of course! I'll bring it to you once it's ready." I smiled at her and payed.

I walked over to a table in the corner. I sit down and wait for my order while staring out the window seeing cars pass by. "Here you go Wooseok!" I smiled at her and headed back to the dorm to meet up with the rest.

3rd Pov ~

Jinho opened the door to see the five other members from dorm a finally arrive. Hongseok picked up Jinho spinning him around before putting him down. "Good morning my love." Jinho blushed at the cute name while the others quietly cringed at the couple. They quickly sat around in a circle to discuss what Hui wanted to talk about.

He looks around at everyone before finally saying what he's been holding in all days. "Guys you won't believe what manager-nim told me!" They all looked at him with confused looks. He kept jumping up and down that nobody knew how to react. Except Hongmom of course.

"Just spit it out hyung." Hui looks at his members flustered and finally nods. "Manager-nim said that we did so well on promoting 'Like This' that we can go on a 2 week vacation!" The dorm erupted into chaos, everyone cheering for finally having a vacation. Everyone quiets down and looks at Hui. "Oh right we leave tommorow!" At this, everyone runs to their rooms to start packing for their given vacation. Finally getting a break from all the promotions.

"Wooseok, you wanna share a room when we get there?" Wooseok turns to face Yuto to answer his question. "Of course! we just need to beat the others to get the best room of course." They both laugh at his comment and nod in agreement. Once they've finished packing, they head to the living room to see everyone else have already left their bags. They both head back to their shared room and head to bed. The next two days were going to get very interesting for the members.

______________

hehe I hope you guys like this second chapter! I will do better in updating this book then my past book. also the chapters aren't going to be as long, just so it's easier for me :)