▪ 5 ▪

3rd POV:

Everyone was watching the movie, the screen catching their attention. Everyone but Yuto. He was still worried about Wooseok being mad at him. His worries soon grew when the younger got up and said he was going to bed. He wanted to go follow him, but something was telling him to stay and leave Wooseok alone.

1 hour and 23 minutes.

Thats how long Yuto lasted before finally giving in and checking on Wooseok. "I'm tired guys, im heading to bed." They all just nodded, to into their movie. He slowly heads up the room and stands out the door.

He knocks a couple of times before walking in the room. He sees Wooseok laying down before seeing him turn to face the older. They stayed in silence before Yuto decided to speak up. "Wooseok are you mad at me?"

Tears threatening to fall. He looks down and waits for an answer. He hears him sigh and hears movement. Yuto looks up slightly seeing the younger in front of him. "I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad at you."

Wooseok cups Yuto's face so that they are now facing each other. "I promise that I'm not mad. I just have a bad headache." Hearing this caused Yuto to break down. Wooseok hugged him and just rubbed his back. Once he stopped, Yuto hit Wooseok's chest. "You idiot, I thought i did something!" "Im sorry~" Wooseok starts doing aegyo to make the other laugh, in which he succeeded. After a while Yuto looks at Wooseok with fond eyes.

"Wooseok-ah, I-", before he finished he grabbed a pillow and hit him. "I think we should have a pillow fight!" Wooseok looks up and sees a wide smile on Yuto. He giggles and grabs a pillow. They kept at it for a couple of minutes before falling on the bed.

They both laughed and decided to watch anime while cuddling. They kept laughing and joking around with each other, forgetting the others. Not long after they fell asleep next to each other enjoying each other's company.

__________I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting for an update

__________
I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting for an update. i had a lot of things going on at home and i finally found time today to write an update, even though it was very short. with everything going, I might not be able to update as much but on the weekend i will try to write multiple chapters. I'm sorry that this chapter was short but I'll try to update again later today! thank you to everyone reading and enjoying this book :)