▪ 4 ▪

Wooseok's POV~

We walked and looked around in awe. The place was huge but also amazing! While everyone was staring at the house, I feel my phone buzz. I take it out too see a message.

I see him slowly walk towards the rooms and I quietly follow him, making sure to not attract attention

I see him slowly walk towards the rooms and I quietly follow him, making sure to not attract attention. I grab his hand and start to walk around. Since they were downstairs still, we quietly opened the doors to every room. We stopped when we finally found the one we wanted. It was a big size room with two closets. It had its own restroom, so we didn't have to share with the others. I was planning on telling Yuto if we should get the master, but I knew Jinho hyung would want that room instead.

"Wooseok isn't this amazing!" I faced him and saw the cutest smile ever. "It really is. The others are going to get jealous!" We started laughing until we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Yuto hide!" We ran to the closets and hid in them. I stayed as quite as possible, but I heard laughing from the closet Yuto was hiding in. I slowly checked out the door and saw Yanan tickling Yuto. So that's why he was laughing. I rolled my eyes and stepped out.

"You could have told me you were here already!" They laughed and just looked at me. "Sorry Wooseok-ah!" I rolled my eyes again and just laid down.

Yanan's POV~

I looked at Wooseok and then back to Yuto. Ah I see. Wooseok got jealous from me being with Yuto. And Wooseok NEVER gets jealous. I could obviously tell that Wooseok liked Yuto but he fails to notice. Yes I know about the crush Yuto has on Wooseok. I just never say anything because Yuto is my best friend. But sometimes these two can get so dense. Like everyone knows that they are crushing on each other.

Everyone but them.

But it's not my business to tell them. They have to either tell each other or figure it out. Anyways~

I looked at Yuto and saw him playing games on his phone. "Yuto-ah can we watch a movie?" He looked up at me and smiled. "Of course! Let's go downstairs to watch it! Oh but first lets ask the others." I nodded at him and he left to tell the rest. "Wooseok-ah you coming?" He looks up and just shrugs his shoulders. "Sure why not." We walk to the living room and gather blankets, pillows, drinks and snacks.

"So what do you want watch Wooseok?" He looked at me quickly and then back to his hands. "I-i don't know whatever." I just nodded my head as we waited for the others to come. "Wooseokie are you ok? We can just go to our rooms or hang later." He looked at me with pink tinted on his cheeks. "N-no I'm ok hyung. I'm just a bit tired from the road." "Ok just making sure." I walk over to him and give him a quick hug. He looks shocked but hugs me back either way.

"Ew why are you guys hugging~" We turned to see Shinwon looking at us. Not long after the rest come up. We rolled our eyes and just laughed. "Let's just watch the movie!" We nodded at Hui and the rest sat down. I wanted to try something to make sure Wooseok has a crush on Yuto. "Adachi come sit with me~" He laughed and walked over.

Yuto's POV:

I walked to Yanan and sat next to him. I looked towards Wooseok and see him with a stern face. He looked towards me and I gave him small smile. He just looked away and faced the movie again. He was mad at me. Wooseok never got mad at me. What if I do something wrong. What if he find out I liked him? What if.

__________
I hope you guys liked this chapter~ ill try to write better chapters but here you go for now.