Steven's suicide - SUF

Steven was gone. The gems were distraught but trying to keep themselves together. Nobody knew exactly-...w h a t.. Steven was going through so they had no reason to suspect he would— we'll get to that \later/. Connie was,,shocked, heartbroken. Everyone had known Steven had been...turning pink but- they never thought too much of it. Greg-, was a complete mess,,he is now tired and frankly- depressed over the loss of his son. The Diamonds and Spinel...i'd have to say,,they were the worst of it. The second The diamonds and Spinel had heard news of Stevens- incident, they began blaming themselves. To say the least almost everyone Steven knew was distraught over his sudden departure. Everything felt so vague and colorless the day after Steven had-...
________________________________
"where....where am i??"....this place seems to be a dark room-? Maybe? shit! what if i'm- What if i'm in a hospital! "No No No Nononon- please no!" suddenly a pink glow appears. what the fuck?? "Uhm Shit! am- am i...dead?" suddenly a almost clone version(except the clone had a pink hue and diamond pupils) of Steven appears i front of him.
"Yes." The pink clone answered.
"I- i am? I'm- dead..." Steven said contemplatively. "Yes." the pink boy stated. "Yes!! but- where am i? i thought- it would just be...i dunno,,.darkness?" Steven says and shrugs. "Well, Surprise Surprise. it's not 'darkness'..." The pink boy says harshly. "Okay...then where am i?" Steven Questions. "Like i said, You're dead. Now excuse me but I have to-,,, deal with something." Pink Steven says rudely.
________________________________
It had been quiet in the house.. it was an eerie quiet but- it was still quiet. "s- S- STEVEN?!" Pearl questioned when she bursted into Stevens locked room (the door had been locked but pearl unlocked it) Pearl rushed over to Steven, he was lying on the ground...blood everywhere. he had- cuts all over from what pearl could see. A Pink boy(Pink Steven) was sat next to Steven just- staring at his- the- corpse. "Steven!? What- WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Pearl screamed at Pink Steven. Pink Steven continued staring at the corpse- Pearl fumbled around looking at Stevens injuries...then she finally spotted it..his gem. Steven's gem..lying beside him outside of his body. That was how he had done it- of course he tried other...methods,,first but.. of course those didn't work. Steven had to make an extreme decision to rip out his gem. When he did rip out his gem it felt like his body was on fire and then it started getting blurry and numb. needless to say Steven had been suffering for quite a while before he officially "died".
——————————————————————