Morty is fed up.

"g-god damnit r-rick..i'm so s-sick of you treating me like shit!" Morty yelled at his grandfather. The two had just gotten back from an extremely dangerous adventure in which morty had almost died. Morty was sick of going on ricks crazy adventures. Morty was also sick of rick insulting him and making him feel replaceable. "I almost d-died today rick!" morty said angrily. "Rick!" Morty yells, desperately trying to get his grandfather to listen to him. "What the f-urp-fuck do you want from me morty!? stop fucking whining!" rick retorts. "i almost DIED today, rick! w-what the hell! don't you care,,at all?" Morty says almost sadly. "Morty...there are infinite versions of you. you-urp- you don't mean SHIT to me, Morty. n-now get the fuck out." Rick says angrily. "f-fine, rick. i'm done going on y-your s-stupid adventures.." Morty says. Morty began walking out of the garage and grabbed one of Ricks ray guns on his way out. Morty knew what he was going to do next. Morty saw Summer sitting on the couch texting. His mother and father were nowhere to be seen. Morty frowned. 'i guess this is it, huh?' Morty thought as he continued walking to his room. Once Morty got inside his room he shut the door and slid down against the door. 'well,,,nobody cares about me. i'm "replaceable"...fuck rick and his stupid god complex! m-maybe this'll show him.' Morty puts the ray gun to his head and slowly adds more pressure on the trigger. Morty pushes down hard onto the trigger. The shot must've been heard throughout the whole house.
_______________________________\

Rick's POV:

'What the Fuck- was that..my ray gun?'  I question. I take a look around the garage and find that the ray gun that had been by the door is missing. 'oh shit.' I run out of the garage and see Summer seemingly looking a bit worried. I rush towards Morty's room. I knock on the door. No answer. I quickly try to open the door but i feel something against it. "M-Morty? I need to come-urp- in." I say demandingly. I can now see blood seeping under the door and into the hallway. i push open the door enough to where i can get inside Morty's room. I see Morty laying against the door- Blood everywhere. "Jesus f-fucking christ Morty! what is wrong with you?!" i question both sadly and angrily. "I-i was KIDDING..when i said all that- that shit." I said trying to hold in tears. I hoist Morty's bloody body off of the floor and begin carrying him quickly to the garage.