The beginning

??? -" Y/N wake up it's time to go to school."

Y/N-" Yes mom I am coming. Wow today I saw a dream that was truly amazing. I was with caulifla in a room then she was walking close to me and slowly taking out her clothes and at last, oh my god that was the best dream. I love caulifla she is very beautiful, sexy, cute perfect for me, I wish that I was in dragon ball, I could have been the strongest warrior."

Y/N mother-" You are already late hurry and go to school now."

Y/N-" Ok Ok I am going don't beat me it hurts."

L/N is your best friend he also goes in the world of dragon Ball but the character he like is kale.

L/N-" Hey Y/N you know what.. "

Y/N-" Let me guess you dream that you were in a room with kale."

L/N-" That's right, you are really my best friend."

Y/N-" And you know what.."

L/N-" This time lete guess you dream that you were in a room with caulifla.

Y/N-" That's right you know hot caulifla is, she is the hottest character in dbs."

L/N-" No this time you are wrong the hottest character is kale not caulifla."

Y/N-" Leave that, do you know when dbs new season is coming, I want to see caulifla with new looks."

L/N-" No, I am also waiting for dbs to return, think kale with new looks."

Suddenly rain occurs. After few hours everyone noticed that the rain is converted into storm. The storm was very dangerous that it was flying car like the weight of a car is nothing but a trash. Everyone was scared. Your teacher came and gave the information that all the students have to home because no one knew how dangerous this storm can be. So Y/N went together because your house was very near to him.

Y/N-" L/N I didn't think that this storm was this dangerous."

L/N-" Ya! Me too."

Suddenly a very strong lighting occurs in front of them. A portal has been created in the place where lightning struck. It was attracting all the objects near it. You and your friend also fells into it. And the portal disappear when you wake up you were in another world. When you woke up your eyes you saw an entirely different world. These grasslands were not from earth.