Huijun- Feelings

As Huijun went into the studio he overheard people talking about Y/N saying that she wasn't good enough and ugly. Huijun willingly walked over to them and asked what they were talking about. Once they heard his voice they were in shock and replied with a sorry. Huijun didn't know why he was backing up Y/N as they were enemies since the first day they met. Everytime he say or heard Y/N's voice his heart would skip a beat. He didn't understand his emotions so he just ignored them.

Y/N's POV:
"I have a competition and its against Huijun again. Tch, it's always him. I better go to the studio so i can practice." I said annoyed. As i walked towards the studio i looked around and saw no one around. 'Maybe everyone went home as it's pretty late' i thought. As i entered the room i saw Huijun practicing his voice. I would lie if i said his voice was bad, everytime he would sing my heart would slightly flutter. I ignored my feelings and said "Why are you here Huijun?" "Oh, Y/N. You startled me. Why do you think I'm here?" Huijun said while teasing me. "Are you kidding me, get out my turn now." I said. "Why do you think i would do that?" Huijun says as a chuckle slips out. "Can you just go, i don't have enough patience for this" I say while resting my hand on my forehead. "Fine" Huijun finally agreed. Once Huijun gets to the door and turns the knob thats when he realises that it's stuck. "Um, it's stuck" "What? It can't be let me try" i say thinking he was joking. As i tried to turn the knob i realised i made it worse. "Are you kidding me! Why does this have to happen to me!" I say with a worried tone.

Huijun's POV:
"Are you kidding me! Why does this have to happen to me!" I hear Y/N say with a worried yet annoyed tone. Does she really hate me. Negative thought passed through Huijun's head as he sits on the floor letting out a deep sigh. "Hey, lets calm down first." I say trying to calm Y/N down. After a few tries on the phone she realizes that there is no service and finally gives up. As Y/N sat next to me my heart suddenly skipped a beat. I looked at her and saw tiredness in her eyes. I stared at her sparkling half closed eyes, cute button nose and cherry red lips thinking about imaginary moments as going on a date with her and protecting her. I suddenly come back to myself and realise her sleeping and het head slowly leaning to my shoulder. I smile softly and unconsciously said "Beautiful".

No one's POV:
As Huijun stared deeply at Y/N he realized his feelings were honest. He carefully put his hand on Y/N's cheek and softly caressed it. Out of nowhere Y/N mumbles "Huijun" and made a small smile. This made Huijun stop his actions "Is she dreaming about me?" Huijun whispers. Y/N suddenly wakes up and sees the position they are in which made her move her head right away. "W-what are you doing!" She stutters feeling a bit shy. "Y/N." He smiled. "You were dreaming about me." Huijun says while smiling brightly. "Um.. No, w-why would you think of that" Y/N denied. Huijun then chuckled and said. "You said my name while you were sleeping". Y/N looks down feeling guilty, she knows she has feelings for Huijun but she's too scared to face them.

"Y/N, i haven't been honest with you." Huijun starts. "What do you mean" Y/N looks up with a confused look. "Well, you are very special to me. Y/N, you are the only one who makes me feel like this. I have never felt this powerless before. Its your fault!" Huijun says staring straight at Y/N's eyes. "My fault? What did i do?" Y/N asks not knowing what she did. "My heart is a weak place and you stole it. I was rude to you because i thought if i did that my feelings would change and you would stay away from me but it became the opposite. You are my weak point, my dream, my first love. I understand that you don't feel the same but i just needed to take this out of my mind." Huijun finishes as his hand moves to Y/N's cheek to caress it thinking it would be his last touch and slowly moves his hand away.
Y/N stares in shock. 'Wait is this still a dream?' Y/N thinks. Y/N then smiles taking Huijun of guard.

"Why are you smiling?" Huijun asks. "Huijun." Y/N softly says making Huijun's heart flutter. Huijun replies with a "hm" thinking he will be rejected. This changed once Y/N hugged him and said while smiling "i feel the same way, you make my heart flutter everytime you look at me but i thought you hated me so i thought i was the only one with the emotions". Huijun just stood there shocked thinking he was dreaming or if it was just his imagination but he realised it wasn't until he saw Y/N's smile in front of his eyes. "I like you" Huijun said giving a smile. "I like you too" Y/N said giving him another hug. As Huijun put his arms around Y/N's waist he whispered "can i kiss you?". This took Y/N by surprise as she never kissed anyone before but still said agreed. That's when Huijun slowly leaned in until their lips joined together.

END

Hope you enjoyed, please notify me with any stories or oneshots you want me to make in the future :)

956 Words