Minjae- Guardian angel (pt2.)

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ @ᴄʀᴀᴢᴢʏʏᴋᴘᴏᴘ
First of all the bullies are from girl groups and i have nothing against them. They are my biases from each group and i really like them.

Yeri+Joy from RedVelvet
Dahyun from Twice
Lisa from Blackpink

Secondly, hope you enjoy :)

A few days later at school.
Y/N's POV:
It was a new day, a new morning had come. As i was walking towards my locker i saw the school bullies walking towards me with sickening smiles. "Well, well, well. Look who we encountered first thing in the morning" Yeri said patting my shoulder. "Aww, you want to play more. You could have just asked." Joy said playing with her hair. "Maybe we should play longer than yesterday!" Lisa stated with excitement. "We surely will have fun today" Dahyun said with a smirk.

As they pulled me outside to a corner where no on would see us, they started pushing me to the wall making me fall down. "Hmm, what should we do first?" Lisa asked the girls while crouching down to play with my hair. "Did you buy the orange juice?" Yeri asked Dahyun. "I did for each of us but i wanted to drink mine" she said pouting. "But no worried i bought an extra" she said holding her orange juice smiling.

Once they finished their talk, Joy started pushing me once again as she saw i was standing up again. "This is going to be fun" she said. Walking towards me the 4 girls opened their bottles and started pouring them on my uniform and my hair. As i kept saying stop the made it worse as they kicked my stomach and laughed as if they were watching the funniest movie of all times.

Minjae's POV:
'Where is Y/N? We agreed to meet her at her locker but I've been waiting for 10 minutes already.' I thought. Thats when it hit me. 'Wait, somethings wrong. I feel like she's in danger. I need to find her, where is she!' I thought as i ran to every class room.

As i went outside i heard a girl shout "Stop! Please". "Why are you even here. You're so vulnerable." I heard another girl speaking. I followed the voices to find Yeri's group hurt Y/N. I stopped shocked at the event happening in front of me. "You're disgusting! You should be with your mother!" I heard Joy shout throwing the bottle at her. Once i saw Y/N eyes sparkle with tear i had enough. Her pain, her sadness. These negative emotion passing through her eyes called me to protect her and i could not say no.

No one's POV:
As Yeri was about to throw her bottle at
Y/N, Minjae ran straight to Y/N and covered her in his my arms making the 4 girls be surprised. "M-m-minjae! W-what are you doing h-here?" Yeri stuttered. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" Minjae shouted scaring the 4 girls and
Y/N. "W-what do you mean?" Joy asked.
"W-why are you protecting her?" Dahyun asked pointing her finger at Y/N.
"Do you have a problem?" Minjae said with fierce eyes. "SHE'S A DISGUSTING POOR PERSON WHO SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE ELSE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" Yeri shouted. "BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" Minjae confessed making everyone quiet.

"What?" Y/N said looking down at the floor. "Thats right, i love her. So if you ever come close to her or even say her name we will have a serious problem!" Minjae said with a serious tone. "I don't get it, what do you like about her!" Yeri asked making Minjae chuckle. "What i like about her? I like how strong she is and how she doesn't let people like you let her down. I like how she smile when she sees the things she likes, i like how her eyes sparkle when she reads her favourite books. No, wait. I love how she can be herself around me. I love her scent. I love her smile." Minjae said making eye contact with Y/N and putting his hand on her face caressing it. "I love her" he finished making Y/N shy and smile.

"Whatever, lets go" Yeri said as her group left them alone.

"Are you okay?" Minjae asked with a worried tone as he helped Y/N up. "I'm okay, don't worry. Dont get too close im dirty" Y/N said as she felt pain in her stomach because of the kicks they gave her. "I dont care it you're dirty or not. Let me help you" Minjae walked Y/N to a bench near their area. "Im sorry." Minjae apologised "hm? Why are you apologising?" Y/N asked. "Im sorry for being late, i didnt know it was them. Did they do this yesterday and the day before too?" He asked. "No since the day we became friends, i didnt see them for a few days so this only happened today, thank you." She said holding his hand. "Really, i would carry on if it wasn't for you" Y/N said giving him a sweet smile. A paused.. 'she's so beautiful, you really changed me Y/N' Minjae thought. As Y/N was smiling Minjae unconsciously grabbed the back of her head and moved it towards him, connecting their lips.

As this happened so quickly it made Y/N shocked. 'Oh my God! Whats happening?!' She thought. As she didn't know what to do she grabbed his cheek and started kissing him too making Minjae open his eyes and realise what he had done. "Oh my. Im so sorry. I- i didnt mean to. It just happened! You looked pretty so this happened and i--" "its okay" Y/N interrupted him as she chuckled.

"What you said about me, was it true?" She asked him. "Um.. well.. yes. I liked you since the first day we met. You had this energy that made me attracted to you. Everytime you smiled it was hard for me. I always wanted you protect you even if you don't accept me. I will always be here for you." Minjae confessed once again. "What do you mean i won't accept you?" "Its okay if you don't like me" Minjae responded making Y/N laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked looking down at the floor. "If i didn't like you why did i kiss you back." "Wait, you like me?"

"Yes, idiot. I like you" she responded as she gave him the most beautiful smile he ever saw.

"You do! Wait im not dreaming am i!" Minjae said running around Y/N.

Once Y/N stood up slowly he ran to her and helped her. She grabbed his face and connected their lips for the second time as Minjae put his arms around her waist supporting her. "Does this prove that you're not in a dream, i like you Song Minjae."

"I like you too Y/N"

END

☆Finally did a part 2.
Hope you liked it :)

1151 Words