Huijae- Complicated love.

On Thursday.
'I wonder where the everyone else' Y/N thought as she was looking for Huijun, Minjae and Seongjun her best friends. She walked around the whole school trying to find them but didnt find them. She was getting annoyed as she thought they were playing with her.

"Guys! I know you're here. Just come out. Its annoying me" Y/N shouted as she felt their presence around her. "Damb Y/N, took you long enough to find out we were actually following you from behind" Minjae said with a chuckle. Y/N showed an annoying face making Seongjun do aegyo as it was pretty normal and because it would make Y/N laugh off with full cringe.

"Im so sorry~" Seongjun started with a cute pout. "Seongjun is sorry , please forgive us Y/N~" Seongjun finished as he hugged her making her laugh. However made Minjae and Huijun a bit jealous.

Huijun walked over to Seongjun and put his arm down. "Anyways, what do you want to do Y/N we still have a few minutes left" Huijun said putting an arm around her shoulder to make her walk forward.

Minjae finally walk over and pushes huijun so that he can be in the middle making Y/N shocked. "What is wrong with you guys. You all are acting extremely weird!" Y/N pointed out.

The moment all of them hear her shout they obediently stan in a line in front of her looking down. "Sorry." The all say in unison.

"Tell me. Whats wrong with you guys?"
Y/N asked. But no one answered.

*RING*

"Lucky you, lets go to class. What do you have now?" Y/N answered. "Seongjun?" "Oh i have music now" "Huijun?" "Literature" "what about you Minjae?" "Sports" They all answered. "This is sad, i have science. See you later bye!" Y/N waved as she ran to her class.

On Saturday.
Huijun's POV:

𝗬/𝗡 💗
Hey.

                                                                𝗛𝘂𝗶𝗷𝘂𝗻
                                             Hi, how are you?

𝗬/𝗡 💗
Im good, wuu2?

                                                                𝗛𝘂𝗶𝗷𝘂𝗻
                             Just reading a book, wbu?

𝗬/𝗡 💗
Im sooo bored.

                                                                𝗛𝘂𝗶𝗷𝘂𝗻
                               Do you want to meet up?
(I hope she doesn't think this is weird. We never met alone only with the other 2.)

𝗬/𝗡 💗
Sure thing.

                                                                𝗛𝘂𝗶𝗷𝘂𝗻
     Lets meet up in 10 minutes at the park.

𝗬/𝗡 💗
I'll be there.

I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend today. I hope nothing goes wrong.

At the park.
Y/N's POV:
'Where is he, why is he late.' I thought however i see a boy running with a big smile on his face shouting "Y/N!!!". He ran so fast that he accidentally bumped a bit into me. "Sorry, are you okay?" He asked as he held my shoulders. "I-I'm okay"

'Why did i stutter, what is wrong with me.' I look up to look at Huijun's face and think 'he is good looking close up' i thought and realised that our faces her a bit too close so i pushed him a bit so that he could move.

Huijun's POV:
The moment she looked up i blushed but i couldn't help myself to think 'she is beautiful. Her hair that glows under the sunshine, her sparking bright eyes and her cherry plump lips, all of them are beautiful. She is-' my thought snapped as she slightly pushed me making me take my hands off her shoulders.

"Y/N i have something to tell you" i said looking straight into her eyes.

No one's POV:
"I-i.." Huijun stuttered. "What is it?" Y/N said as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Well, you see i reall-" "Oh! Y/N, Huijun what are you doing here?" Minjae cuts in.

"Hi Minjae!" Y/N said with a smile making Huijun's and Minjae's heart flutter. "Hey" Huijun said with an annoyed tone. "I was bored so i decided to meet Huijun, what about you?"

"I was just running around, exercising" Minjae responded as he starter jogging in the place.

Out of nowhere Seongjun appeared and as dramatic he was he acted like he got his favourite guitar (which he wanted but doesn't have) and was extremely loud. "OH MY GOD!!! SUCH A COINCIDENCE. WE MUST BE SOULMATES!" Seongjun shouted making all of the attention go straight to him. "Keep it down." Huijun warned Seongjun. "Yeah yeah okay"

"Oh right Huijun, what did you want to tell me earlier?" Y/N asked with curiosity. "Ugh.. n-nothing" Huijun stuttered as he looked down to stare at his shoes.

For some reason Minjae had a feeling Huijun would ask Y/N out so he asked
"Y/N can we talk?" "Sure" "Alone?" "Oh right" as Y/N followed Minjae to a quiet and a clear place he asked "i have something important to tell you." "Sure what is it?" Y/N said with a smile. "Well i like you, i know your my best friend but I've had feelings for your for a long time." Minjae finally said it but the tension he had didnt get any better.

Minjae looked up to see that Y/N's smile was gone.

"What?" Y/N asked as she doesn't know what to do.

"I like you, Y/N"

"I-i need time." She replied.

As they got back to the group Y/N acted normal around them. "So? What was it?" Seongjun curiously asked. "Nothing much" Y/N relied. "I have to go, see you on Monday" Minjae waved and gave a small smile. "Bye" Huijun and Seongjun said in unison.

"I have to go too" Seongjun said "i forgot i still have loads to finish the music project and its for monday too." He complained giving a pout and a said cry. "Bye, see you on Monday." Huijun said "bye" Y/N said.

"So? What now" Huijun breaked the awkwardness. "Are you going home too?" Huijun asked.

Y/N nodded.

"Ill walk you home" Huijun said giving her a sweet smile. And Y/N returns the smile back.

Going home.
"So, what did Minjae say?" Huijun askes in curiosity. "Nothing much" Y/N gave a smile but Huijun could tell that it was forced.

"Are you okay?" Huijun stopped his tracks and looked at her with a worried face making Y/N chuckle "I'm fine, don't worry". Both of the. Start walking.

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"Earlier i wanted to say something.."

"Right, what was it?"

"I just don't want to make you uncomfortable. I really treasure my friendship with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, just promise me on thing."

"What is it?"

"Lets still be best friends even if you say no"

"Is it that bad" Y/N joked.

"I like you. I like how you tough you are and how kind and honest you are, i like the way you treat everyone even strangers. I like the face you make when you get angry because i messed up on something you made me do. You are really beautiful too. You are really special to me Y/N." Huijun said everything with closed eyes.

"Ugh, i dont know."

"Its up to you, i wont force you."

At home.
Y/N's POV:
"Why is this happening to me? Both of my best friends just told me their feeling? What should i do.."

"Should i choose Minjae, he's kind, funny, friendly, good looking and popular but he has lots of people who like him."

"Or should i choose Huijun, he's smart, nice, caring and good looking but he needs to study."

"Who should i choose?"

--
END

☆Hope you enjoyed this oneshot.
Comment which member you would like to be your boyfriend.
Want a part 2?

1262 Words