Win- Different

Junhyuk, the smartest and the most popular boy in the school, it didn't matter if he was only sophomore even the older girls liked him. Everyone decided to give him a nickname, Win, because he would always get everything in his way and would obviously get everyone's attention.

Win's POV:
"Damn it! Why can't i ever get peace and quiet." Win whispered to himself as he ran away from a group of girls.

As Win ran he accidently bumped into someone making her fall over. "Ah! What the hell!" The girl shouted. Win stopped to help her up but once he heard the girls whines he just started running leaving the girl dumbfounded. "Wow, thanks for the help" the girl said loudly with a sarcastic tone so that Win would hear it which he did.

A day later at school.
Lunch.
Y/N's POV:
"Y/N! Long time no see! You're finally back. Sorry i could be here for you first day at school i had to attend my club meeting with the teacher and the members then organise everything then-" Yeji explained herself. "Yeji." I said making her stop explaining the reason why she wasn't in yesterday. "It's fine, you're here now so no need to say sorry"

"Anyways how was your first day of school?" Yeji asked with a smile and linked her arm with mine. "Hm, nothing much happened to be honest. Everything was normal other than being stared all day just because i was new. You know." I said. "Seems like you had a boring day but if i was there, yo it would be the whole circus jumping around." Yeji said as she clapped her hands. "That did not make sense" i said. "Since when did our lives make sense." Yeji sarcastically said making both of us laugh.

As we were laughing a boy with blue hair walked pass us. "Oh! Its the guys who ran and pushed me" i loudly said making the boy stop his tracks and look over. "Oh my! You don't know him? Of course you don't!" Yeji made a surprised face as he walked slowly towards us. "Should i know him?" I asked with a confused face.

Once the boy got in front of me he looked at me and said "I'm sorry for yesterday, lets forget everything that happened tomorrow shall we?" He said as he smiled. Every girl, expect me, suddenly started shouting 'Win, You're so handsome, Win be mine' making me very confused.

No one's POV:
"What are you doing, why should i forget it. Anyways your forgiven." Y/N simply said making Win a bit surprised as no girl ever talk to him like that. Every time he used his charm he would get everything he wanted but this time he realised that not everyone is affected by his charms.

"Um. Why is everyone acting like that. Yeji. Hello?" Y/n said as she tried to snap Yeji from his charm. "Yeji!" Y/N shouted making her wake up from her daydream. Thats when Win decided to walk away. "What is it?" She asked "You were daydreaming" "i was?" "Yeah" "well that's because Win is so handsome" Yeji truthfully said with a sweet smile. "Okay, first of all he isnt that handsome and second of all this is a school and what do you do in schools?" She stopped as she wanted to hear the answer form Yeji. "You learn but-" Y/N puts her hand on Yeji's right shoulder making her stop talking. "No buts." Y/N said making Yeji nod her head straight away.

"What's so good about him in the first place?" Y/N asked. "Well, he is the smartest boy of our year and in the whole school he can seriously solve anything you give him it doesn't matter what year you're in he can do it. Plus he is so handsome but he can be very cold towards people. He normally talks to Huijun, Castle J, Bic and Minjae." Yeji explains and points at the boys who are outside and can be seen through the window.

(Not real facts just me trying to make sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
"Who are them? Who is this Bic, Castle J. Huijun and Minjae seem more on the normal side." Y/N said making Yeji chuckle. "Castle J's real name is Son Seongjun, we gave him this nickname because he is a king in producing as kings live in castles we just put the J of SeongJun and yeah." Yeji stops for a moment to breath. "Bic is the cutest and the best dancer in the whole school. His real name is Nam Seungmin. Bic stands for Biggest iconic charm just because he has a lot of charms i mean he can be cute, sexy, nice and sometimes a bit moody but that's normal he is a human being." Yeji said. "Oh that's interesting." Y/N said.