Castle J - Little Flower

Y/N's POV:
"Castle J, a well known rapper who is known from all over the world, is coming here to perform!" Yuna shouted taking me out of the daydream i was having. "Huh? Did you say something?" I said with a blank face. "Were you daydreaming about donuts again." Yuna simply said as she made the -.- face.
(What is this face called idk lol)

"But I've been craving for donuts for a whole month!" I stated as Yuna shook me from side to side. "Stop dreaming, remember you are on a diet. You wanna look amazing so that your EX-BOYFRIEND WILL BECOME JEALOUS!" Yuna changed her tone towards the end and added an evil laugh at the end.

"Yeah i mean he did cheat on me so i should give him a surprise payback" i smirked.

"Anyways what were you saying before?"

"Oh right! This well know rapper called Castle J is coming over to our city to perform. Don't worry i pre-ordered the ticked for both of us" Yuna smiled with joy while i was shocked that she even bought me a ticket. "YOU BOUGHT A TICKED FOR ME! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT HUMAN. I don't even like rappers" i shouted at her and finished the sentence with a mumble of words that she probably didn't even hear.

"Girl calm down. Lets just say that's a celebration of you becoming single again."

Day of the Concert.
"OMG it's today! Quickly get ready we only have 20 minutes to get there." Yuna pushes me around even though she's the one who need to get ready. "Yuna are you sure you want me to go. I mean i could just be chilling at home yeah." I persuaded her making the puppy eyes so that she would just let it off. "Nope" "But-" "No buts, lets go~" Yuna says as she leaves the apartment noting that she was still pushing me.

At the concert.
As me and Yuna were walking to our place i realised that we were in the front row which wasnt a big deal but i didn't know what had come over me as i suddenly felt nauseous. "Yuna i need to go to the toilet I'll be back." I told her as she nodded her head.

As i finally had left the crowd of people (noting that there is no corona oki 👌🏻) i somehow found myself in a corridor that i have never seen before.

Walking through the corridor i suddenly felt dizzy which made me fall into the floor.

However there was a boy passing by at the moment who directly ran to me saying "are you okay?"

I looked up to see his face but i wasn't strong enough and passed out.

A few hours later.
As i slowly opened my eyes i felt a blast of pain in my head. "Y/N! Are you okay, how are you feeling. You worried me so much" Yuna said as she helped me get into a sitting position. "What happened? Where am i?" I said while holding my head. "Don't worry you're safe. I couldn't find you. I thought something bad had happened to you." Yuna held my hand.

"Yuna."

"Yes?"

"Did you miss the concert? Was it my fault again?"

"No, don't worry. Forget about the concert. You my top priory at the moment."

"Sorry"

4 days later.
'Hmm, i guess i need to buy some groceries again. Why do i always have to go out whenever it's raining. At least when Yuna is with me it's sunny.' I smiled at my thoughts.

While i was walking to the store, my phone started ringing.

*RING*

(YUNA IS THE ○ AND Y/N IS THE ●)

○Helloooo gurllll~ Whatcha doing later on?

●Hi Yuna. Nothing much, why?

○Ok purrrrfect. Meet me at ******** club at 10pm and dont be late.