05| The Necromancers - Part 2

Myths say they were mother Earth's most beloved beings, she spent all her magic and creation to make them.

They were peaceful beings who floated still in water for most of their time. They needed no food , no water , nothing to survive . They got their energy directly form the celestial bodies , the sun , the moon ,the stars and in case of Artemis the black holes, most powerful body in universe.

But she also gave them wisdom , rationality to differentiate between right and wrong  and then always choose right..... ALWAYS.
If he sides with the wrong that his mind knows of , he would die , the only thing that could kill a necromancer was using his magic to support the wrong.
They knew it very well that's why they never  got out of the the Forbidden Waters, to not to be a threat to anyone , to harm no souls , but killed whoever tried to discover them as they were something that were better hidden off.
Until the day a merman changed the sea by letting the world know of them.
"We must leave" said Artemis , looking at the only being more beautiful than him , his queen Aeryn.  The fleet of 137 of them moved towards the Merman Waters , an army of thousands of mermans and mermaids awaited their arrival with their King and Queen in front of them all armed with Amethyst tridents , made by elves for them , for a moment they feared , a moment like this , after all , they killed their kind , and now it was their turn.

AUTHOR'S NOTE- please vote if you liked the story so far, it motivates me go on.... thanks.