No. No. No.

Eliott was true to his word and arrived an hour later.
Lucas waited for him at the kitchen table, his textbooks spread out in front of him. He'd been trying to distract himself.
He looked up and smiled in greeting as his love took off his leather jacket and sat opposite him
"How'd it go?"
Eliotts eyes lit up passionately.
"I think we've found some good spots. We're just waiting on permission of course. I hate waiting" he sighs.
Lucas smiles softly.
"I know but it'll so be worth it. Your phone is on your sketch desk if you need it." He adds casually.
Eliott shakes his head.
"It can wait. So listen there's something I need to tell you and I'm not sure how you will feel about it. I'm not sure how I feel about it honestly."
Lucas closes his book.
Here we go.
Eliott nervously grabs Lucas pen and starts biting at it. He can see his tongue against the plastic.
It's an incredibly erotic thing to see and normally he'd make it his mission to seduce the fuck out of his boyfriend because of it.
But sadly they had serious things to discuss.
"Ok"
"So I had to stay back a bit late after school because my film professor wanted a word."
Lucas arch's his eyebrow. This isn't want he's expecting.
"Ok"
"Yeah well he approved everything but he had some suggestions and he feels that the film would reach a larger audience if I made one of the leads female."
Oh?
Oh.
Eliott looked concerned as he waited for his reaction.
"Wait you are worried I'd be mad if a female was cast?"
"Well yeah but not that way. I mean more that instead of our love story being showcased, it would be a straight couple. I haven't decided because I don't want you to be hurt."
He sighs and takes his hand in his.
"Baby, I got to live our love story in real life. I don't need to see it on a large screen for it to mean more to me."
Eliott sighs relieved.
"Really? But it would mean I have to kiss a girl"
"So?" He says stunned that Eliott thinks it would matter. "What? Seriously it was going to be another guy otherwise right? I don't care. This is your baby. I'm just the cheerleader"
Eliott gives him one of those smiles and leans across the table to kiss him thoroughly.
"How did I get so lucky."He moans into his mouth and kisses him deeply.
Lucas moans and regains his brain.
"I don't know but good luck casting someone to be me. The female version of moi."
Eliott leans back into his chair.
"Oh we've already got our girl"
Lucas looks at him in surprise.
"Oh yeah. Who is the lucky girl?"
"Lola."
It's like everything goes into slow motion.
Lucas' hand slips out of eliotts.
His smile fades completely.
No.
No.
No.
"Absolutely fucking not"
The words shoot out of his mouth before he can stop them. 
Eliott gives him a look of displeasure.
Lucas is up and out of the kitchen instantly.