4.

"Hi, Harry."

"Hey, so I just parked the car. Where are you?" He asks over the phone.

"We're kinda in the middle, on the big platform by the slides," I say as we walk down the stairs, and I look in the direction of the street where Harry would most likely have parked. Luckily he's hard to miss, and I soon spot his mop of curls coming in our direction. Seeing him instantly makes me smile, and I look down at Jamie holding his hand tightly, knowing he'll easily run off if I am to let him go.

I watch as Harry hangs up, seeing he's spotted us too or perhaps he spotted my dress. Good thing Dylan's marks from yesterday aren't showing any longer, I think I would have died from heat if I were to wear a turtleneck again today. However, I'm still sporting two bruises on my hips, but at least they can't be seen. I put my phone back inside my purse. "Look, buddy, Emma's friend is meeting us," I look down at Jamie before looking over at Harry, "Hey," I say as Harry reaches us. I don't know why he decided to spend his Saturday at our company, but I'm pretty glad I'm not going to babysit for 12 hours on my own. At least Harry doesn't mind spending time with children, unlike Dylan, or perhaps Harry just wants to spend time with me even if that includes a toddler.

"Hi," he says with a smile matching my own.

"Jamie say, hi," I say, but Jamie turns so he's facing me and let's go of my hand only to stretch out his arms, indicating for me to lift him. "I guess, he's gone shy."

"Well hi, Jamie, I'm Harry. It's very nice to meet you, little man," he says, and my heart seems to be melting at his words.

Can he get any cuter?

"Could you get his stroller?" I say as we walk over to where I placed it. "I think he might be hungry, let's go sit in the shade," I say, pointing to the other end of the playground, and Harry grabs the stroller and walks with us. "You know, Harry here is a lot of fun. I'm sure he runs much faster than I do," I say, trying to encourage Jamie to open up to him. So far he hasn't said a word while Harry's been here, and normally he's very talkative.

We sit down on an empty bench, and Harry grabs the bag and opens it. "What do we have down here?" Harry says with lifted eyebrows, getting the snack box, and Jamie reaches forward, wanting to see what's inside although he's not exactly, letting me go and is still in my lap. I grab the package of wipes and clean his hands as he watches Harry carefully.

"Oh, is this a cream cheese sandwich?" Harry asks rhetorically, grabbing the sandwich. "Would you like that?" Harry asks, and Jamie shakes his head.

"He's not impressed, apparently," I say with a chuckle, pulling some of his hair behind his ear as it's all sticking to his skin underneath his hat. His hair is getting long too, but it suits him.

Harry smiles at me, "would you like some grapes then?" Harry asks, getting a small box out with grapes. Jamie doesn't reply and I reach over to the stroller and grab his water bottle.

"Here buddy, have some water," I say, and Jamie takes several large chugs of water. "Perhaps you were just thirsty, huh buddy? Would you like some grapes?" I ask him and grab the box from Harry.

"Yes," Jamie now says, and I give Harry an apologetic look. Jamie's being very cautious about him. I guess he just has to figure out whether Harry is to be trusted or not.

I open the small box, and Jamie grabs a grape. "Can Harry have one too?" I ask, and Harry holds his hand out, hoping he'll give him one.

"Emma," Jamie says, and I giggle. Poor Harry. I'm really trying here. I then place my palm in front of him, and Jamie hands me a grape.