5.

I've always loved the water. The silence is comforting, and the water feels relaxing hugging my body as I make my way down to the bottom. Sometimes I wish I could just stay here and forget about everything else. When I make my way back to the surface I take deep breath as I fill my lungs with oxygen once more.

    "You were down there for quite some time."

    The words make me jump, and I look up to find Harry staring down at me.

    "Sorry," Harry says crossing his arms over his chest as he stares at me with a smirk.

    "Didn't expect you there, you startled me," I say stating the obvious as I take in deep breaths, getting my breathing down to normal after holding my breath under water and swimming for approximately half an hour. I pull off my goggles.

    "Didn't mean to scare you," he says removing his tee revealing his bare chest, and I gulp at the sight, wanting to turn away, but I don't, I stare at his abs and hate myself for staring at him like that. But I can't deny he has a sexy body.

    God, I'll be damned for thinking like this.

    Harry jumps into the pool bringing me out of my thoughts as he splashes water on me by his actions.

    "Hey!" I complain, trying to play offended.

    "What?" He says pulling his hair out of his face, "It's not like you aren't wet already."

    Well, wouldn't you like to find out?

    "Right," I say biting the inside of my cheek, hating myself for thinking of him like that. It really shouldn't be like that, he's my friend. Nothing more, yet I can already feel my heart pounding a little faster.

    I feel him running a hand over my arm as he walks around me to the other side. The touch gives me tingles, and I want to scold myself for what's going on inside my mind.

    Is he literally trying to fuck me over, or does he just like to mess with me?

    I head towards the stairs, but Harry's voice stops me in my tracks.

    "Don't leave because of me."

    "I'm not, I finished my exercise." I say turning my head to give him a small smile trying to play it cool.

    "Well, then why don't you join me, I swear I like your company way more than my own," he confesses, and I smile to myself at his words.

    "Is that so?" I say tuning around with a smile.

    "Yes, I think you're much more fun to be around than I am."

    "Let me show you just how much fun I can be then," I say splashing water over him.

    "Hey!" He complains.

    "What's wrong, Harry? You're wet already," I tease, watching him walking over. He picks me up and throws me back into the water, earning a squeal from me before my entire body falls underneath the surface. I get back up and splash water on him again. As he grabs me once more, I want to complain, but I like the contact. It's nice being touched without it having to be sexual, or without someone wanting something from me in return.

    Harry lifts me again as if I weigh nothing, and I let out another squeal as I hear him laughing, before the sound is blocked by the barrier of the water. I get back up pulling my hair out of my face, walking closer to him. He stares at me intently and grabs me by the hips. At first, I think he just wants me close so that he can lift me once more to throw me into the water again, but he doesn't. Instead, he pulls me close to him and stare at me without a word for a little too long. I watch him as he swallows hard. He licks his bottom lip and stares at mine. Looking at him I search his eyes, hoping I'll get an answer as to what's going on inside that mind of his. But he stays quite while his head moves closer to mine and I feel my cheeks turn a shade or two darker. My heart is pounding, yet I feel butterflies erupt from my stomach.