chapter 30

The children were taken into a big room where Jane and Maura were looking after them with help from Eliza, Martha, Olivia, and  Fred. There were all not wearing their white coats for they all knew that the kids were going to be afraid of them.

Lena that was working at her lab did not know they were back so when she turned up 2 hours later she saw little kids being conferred she walk to Emma and said: "how are the little ones."    "They are ok but we will have to get Cadmus's notes to know what they were doing to them," said Emma in anger as she held a little boy in her arms.

Just then Alex and the others came back holding papers and USB in their hands. Lena walk right away to Alex and took the papers out of Alex's hands and give them to Emma and told her to give them to Maura and Regina so they will find what they were doing to the children.

3 hours later Maura along with Regina and Eliza told that they were trying to grow children with metahuman powers and that some of them will need more for they don't know anything about meta-humans.

That's when Kara stood up and said "Barry would help he would know what to do." "Who'" said Sarah.   "Allen Barry he is a superhero on the other earth," said, Winn. "Yes in their world they have lost meta-humans," said, Kara.   "That's fantastic but how do we get his help," said Lena with a smile.   That when Kara super speed to her apartment and came back with a device in her hand and said "with this, he gives it to me and said that I ever need help to use it."

"Go Kara and see if he can help," said Alura. Kara opens that portal and jumps in. "We have incoming," said Cisco and Allen.  "Who is it," said, Barry?   "Is kara?" says Cisco?    "Kara," said Allen as she hugs her.    "What going on," said Allen when she saw she had a worried look.

"Can we all talk I need your help" said, Kara.   In the meeting room, Kara explained what was happening in her world when she was done everyone in the room was angry  "we will go and help" said, Caitlin. "We will go to," said Oliver with his team. "When did all of you get here," said Iris hugging Felicity?     "When Kara said what Luther was doing to the children," said Sara walking in angry.

"So let's go help the kids," said  Caitlin getting up from her seat.   "Yes, Caitlin is right whoever wants to go get packing for we will not be coming until we get Justice for those kids," said, Ava.

Every one of them had bags ready in the least than hive hour. Wallace you and Harrison along with Cisco will be staying here and protecting the city" said Joe.  "Are you serious?" said Wallace in an excited voice.    "You deserve it so we know you can protect the city for use," said Joe hugging him.    When all of them got back to Kara earth Kara saw Lena running into a room along with Alex and Sam.

Kara ran to the room with all her friends flowing them and said "what was wrong." as she came into the room where she saw Lena taping on her computers.   "Cadmus just sent a message that they will kill all aliens if Lena doesn't surrender herself in 48 hours," said Sam in anger.    "There am done," said Lena getting up.   "Done with what" said, Sam.   "Now all of you know what to do when I  surrender myself," said, Lena.

"No" yell Kara and the others.   "Kara I a  not going to let them kill them," said, Lena. "We have 48 hour's to stop them so we have time," said Kara practically in tears. Lena saw this and hug Kara hard and said "please don't cry, darling."   "I can't lose you, Lee," said Kara hugging Lena closer.   "Oh, darling, it's going to be ok even if I have to give myself to them all of you can stop them," said, Lena.

"I will white 36 hours if we have not stopped them by then I will surrender myself to them," said, Lena.    "No, you won't," says Sarah as she enters the room. Lena turns around in Kara's arms and said "I am not going to let them kill anyone if I can help it.".   At that Kara hugs Lena closer to her body and buries her head on the back of Lena's neck.

"Then we have to stop them," said Lara coming into the room. As Lara look around she saw new people and said "why don't we all go to the meeting room."    When they were all seating down Kara pull Lena into her lap everyone in the room smirked when they heard Lena squeak. "Kara" Lena whispered when Kara tightens her hold on her.

Lena turns her head to look at Kara and said I am ok Kara I promise" as she put their foreheads together.    "Don't leave me Lena" whispered Kara as tears fell.   "Oh, my darling I will try not to," said Lena as she hugged her.

Everyone at the table saw them and had a smile on their face so when Alura coughed and said "why don't the new faces introduce themselves and then we will see where they can help us."  Lena pays attention to everyone she got fascinated by Caitlin as she pays more attention to her than the others.

When they were all done Alura and others look at Lena. That is when Oliver, Sara, and Barry knew that Lena is the one truly in charge. "Mom can you and Miss Astra get Oliver and Sara's team suits an upgrade and take them to the weapon room and give Sara and Olive the same weapons that I give to Alex and Lucy,"

"Sam, Alex take Iris, Joe, and Cecile takes them to Lab 2 and gives the same necklaces that I give to Louis and make sure that they work correctly."

"And as for Barry and Caitlin, you will go with Emma and the others they are working on helping the children," said, Lena.

Mom, and Emma they turn around as the others walk out of the room and both said "Yes, Lena" at the same time.    "When all of you are done take them to meeting room 1 and show what we have on Lillian they may have other ideas on what we can do on shutting down Cadmus for good," said Lena.

Just as everyone was living Lena stood up her vision blurred and she started to feel light head that when everything wants black. "Mom" yells out Kara as she got Lena before she falls to the floor.

At that moment Alura, Lara, and Sarah that were in Astra's arms ran to the room with Oliver and Sara's teams.