chapter 36

The next day they all saw Lena running away from Sam.    "Mum help me Sam want to hurt me" yell Lena with a smile and hide behind Lara. Sarah, Alura, and Astra just smile. Oliver, Barry, and Sara people were in awe for they all saw Lena last night was in the break of death.

"Mum she put that stupid hologram spider on my stomach again" yells Sam as she crosses her arms and glares at Lena how was smirk at Sam. Thea and Caitlin were both just laughing at Sam. "Come on Sam it was not that bad," said Thea with a smirk.

"Not bad I don't like those creatures they're creepy" yelled Sam.   "You are talking about them if they are real," said, Caitlin.   "They are real Thea and I think they are awesome," said Lena with a smile.

"What" yells Thea and Caitlin.   Thea got the hologram Cube and turn it on when it was turned on Sam run to Alura and hade behind her back and said I don't like them juju tell them to turn it off" said Sam.  Lena just laughs and said, "Sam they are cute."  Lena gets the hologram Cube and turns it off.      "Are they real on this earth," said, Iris.   "Yes, they are," said Lena with a smile.

"Oh, I just thought of I way to help the kid,s," said Lena as she calls Caitlin to go with her.    "What just happened," said Barry in confusion.   "Lena just thought of a way to help the children," said Lara with a smile. Just as she finished talking she saw  Firebird walking to Lena's lab. "Barry, I think you may want to go to Lena's lab," said Alura as she saw blue and  Scion walking to the lab.

"So Thea how are we going to attack Cadmus today," said Sarah.   "Lena and I have some great ideas," said Thea as she began to explain their ideas. "The excellent ideas," said Lara with a smile.   "Good, we all have to wait for Kal-El to arrive then we can go take down Cadmus," said Alura.

Less than 1 hour, Kal-El came to earth he listen to how they had to take down Cadmus for good. "All you have to do is stay with Kara at all times so your Shields will work better with pertaining you and her with the Kryptonite in the building," said Alura. "Don't worry I will do as you" said told Kal-El.

1 hour later everyone was getting ready to go take down Cadmus when they heard a yell coming from Lena's lab. Kara is super-speed to the lab with Alura and Lara the others follow them. "What's wrong" yelled Kara. "It working Kara yelled Lena with a smile. Alura and Lara smiled and each took Lena in their arms and hug her. "What happened," said, Sam.   "Lena's plan is working the children are being hell," said, Caitlin. Each began to hug each other as they finch Kara was just looking at Lena as she saw Lena finish hugging Alex Kara walk close to Lena and kissed her in front of everyone.

"It's about time" yells Sam. "What they're not together," said, Caitlin. "No, we have been trying to get them together forever," said, Alex. "True," said Sam with a smile. "I thought they were together," said, Cecile. "Us to the others begin to" say. As the kiss finch Kara pull back and said "I am so in love with you Lena Morgana O'Connor."

"I love you to Kara Zor-El Denver," said Lena smiling at Kara. Kara huge Lena and cried with happiness. "Oh, my love we are going to be ok," said Lena kissing Kara and then wiping her tears away. Kal-El walks into the room and saw Lena kiss Kara he got angry and yells "get your hand away from my cousin Luther" as he uses his super speed to push Lena away from Kara.

Lena fell to the floor on her way down she hit the table with her head as she hit the floor blood filling the floor. "Lena" yells Sam getting out of her shock. With that everyone being to run to Lena. "She is not responding," said Sam with tears.

Kara turns to her cousin and saw his smirk when her blood boiling from pure anger. "You fool" yelled Kara hitting Clark in the face and sending him to the fair wall but Kara was not done she got to his face and said, "If my love dies you will die too."    "She a Luther they all deserve to die" yell Clark.   "Lena has never been raced by them and you know it" yells Kara as she hit him in the stomach.   "That's enough" yells Alura separating them.    "Thanks, I know someone saw it my way," said Clark as he tried to get up.    "I don't say I saw it your way," said Alura as Wonder woman got the cuffs on him.

"What you can't do these you need me" yell, Clark in anger.   "You just hurt Lena my daughter" yell Lara?    "We give you a chance to change your ways but you never did so know we will handle you to the Grand Council in new Krypton," said Lara taking away Clark S from his chest.    "You truly are a disgrace to our family," said Lara in disgust. "Jane takes this fool out of my sight," said, Lara. "No, you can't do this to me I am your son" yell Clark.

"Why not you just attack Lena without cost" yell Alex in anger. Firebird ran to Lena's side and said "we need to take her to the Garden now or she will die" to Blue and Scion. "The blood won't stop," said Emma to Firebird with a scared look.   "We need to take her or she will die but she has to stabilize for the trip," said Blue to Emma. "Sarah calls Z and tells her we are on our way with Lena" yells Scion. Firebird covered Lena in the fire all over to save her life.

"What are you doing," said Kara in tears?  "The fire is to save her life Kara I am not hurting Lena," said  Firebird.    'Zee is on her way" sob out Sarah.   "Lena is a stable now Firebird you can release her," said Blue.

When Firebird released Lena from the fire Lena was wearing her white dress and her tiara. When Lena took a deep breath everyone signs of relief.    "We need to go now," said Scion picking up Lena in his arms.    "Blue open the portal now" yells Firebird. Sarah was in tears because she did not want her baby to live like this so she walk to Scion to say goodbye to her baby.   "I love you my little one" sob out Sarah kissing her daughter's forehead.

Sam sobs out and steps forward to say, "bey "I love you sist please come back to us safe" as she kisses her cheek.   "It's open let us go," said Blue with a worried voice. Lena's eyes began to open and said  "Sci" in a small voice. "I am here Lena," said Scion.  "It hurts" sobbed, Lena, as she began to whimper in pain. A white light was beginning to form around Lena's body.

"We got to go now" yelled Firebird in a rash voice. With that Scion ran into the portal. "Can someone tell me what just happened?" said, Thea? Kal-El that was still there looked around more nervous than ever that's when Sam transforms into what looked like a suit of armor and was walking toward him.   "You stupid worthless boy you will pay for hurting my sister" yelled Sam taking her sword out of her back.