Feelings

It was a normal day at S.T.A.R. labs Barry came to the cortex where they saw Cisco and Caitlin. "Hi guys," Barry said with a smile on his face. Caitlin and Cisco said, "hi" at the same time. Cisco said "I can't wait for tonight." Barry nods his head and said, "same here." "We get to go to the bar and take a break from all of this crazy stuff that we have to deal with every day," Cisco said while he slowly sank into his chair. Caitlin said, "yeah," and puts her head on her hands. Caitlin then asks if Joe, Iris, Wally, and Harry are coming. Barry shakes his head, "no they're not coming," he said. Caitlin smiles to herself and is really happy that they all are not coming besides Cisco, of course. Caitlin has had a crush on Barry for a long time and it is hard for her to be by him all the time, because she knows that he will never feel the same way back. He had a wife and she was his life long crush. He would never give Iris up for Caitlin. She knew that she could never have Barry and she hated that. 

(These chapters are going to be short because this is my first book and I suck at writing. I'm writing this in the middle of the night so I'm tired. If you like west-allen, then this book is not for you. Thank you for reading.)