If things were the same

Barry went back to S.T.A.R. labs, after they defeated the bad guy. Cisco was there with their coffees, and gave the coffee's to them. Cisco looked at them and said, "We are going to have to have another late night. We still do not know how to stop Devoe."  Barry and Caitlin nodded and Barry said, "Ok." Then, Cisco gets a call from gypsy and he goes out of the room to take it. Barry looked at Caitlin and said, "Are we ever going to find this guy?" Caitlin surges and said, "I hope so." Caitlin put her coffee down and said, "I bet gypsy is the one that called Cisco." Barry laughs a little, and said, "Yeah he never takes calls unless it is her." Caitlin laughs and sips her coffee, without spitting it out from her laughter. When she stoped laughing she said, "Yeah, he doesn't even answer our calls." Barry looked back at Caitlin and said, "I know." A minute later Cisco comes back and said, "You guys will have to get along without me, I have a date." Then he falls on his chair. Barry and Caitlin look at each other and try not to laugh from what their friend had said. They said, "Ok," and with that Cisco left. Barry texted Iris, "He is having another late night at S.T.A.R. labs," and with that, they got to work. When Barry and Caitlin took a break to get food and coffee, Barry said, "Remember when things were a lot easier. When we had first started the team." Caitlin looks in Barry's eyes and said, "Yeah, it was a lot easier than the biggest person we had to fight were regular metas." Barry looked at Caitlin and said, "If only things were the same." Caitlin nodded and said, "Yeah," all though she was talking about the metas, she was also talking about her and Barry's relationship before they kissed, and little did she know Barry was also talking about that too. They worked the rest of the night and did not ever go home. The next day, Cisco walked in and said, "Have you to been here all night?" Barry and Caitlin nodded to sleepy to talk.