Different

(Just so you know, the name of this chapter has nothing to do with the name of the book or anything like that.)

The next day, Barry and Caitlin woke up and saw they were right next to one another. Barry rubbed his eyes and said, "Good morning," to Caitlin. Caitlin, still part asleep, said, "Good morning," back. It was a little weird because they both knew what had happened last night. Then Cisco walked into the room, and sat on the chair next to them. Cisco, not wanting to cook, said, "Do you guys want to go to Jitters?" Caitlin and Barry said, "Yeah," at the same time. After that, they all went to get ready. Barry was the first to be done because he has super speed. Then Cisco, and last Caitlin. The three friends went off. When they got to Jitters, the media app went off. "Of course," said Cisco. Looking at them, "I will get the coffees and food you to go to S.T.A.R." said Cisco. "Ok," they both said. And before Caitlin knew it, she was at S.T.A.R. Labs. Caitlin thought to herself, "Are thing going to be weird between Barry and I? They already are in away." Then Caitlin snapped out of her thoughts, and helped Barry. 

( So I have not been feeling like writing lately, so that is why this chapter came out so late. So, I'm sorry for that. I want to know if you like this story because I think it is not that great. I want to know if I should keep writing this or stop. I may keep writing or stop, even if you hate or like it. I just want to know if you like it )