The End (Not Edited)

Barry ran to S.T.A.R. labs to see if Caitlin was there but she wasn't so he ran to her house and knocked. She opened the door and smashed his lips on her. Caitlin broke the kiss and said "Barry you know we can't do this you have a wife and" before she could finish he kissed her again. He pulled away and said, "I know but I want you I want this." Then she said, "what about Iris?" "We are getting a divorce I don't love her I love you Cait." "I love you too," Caitlin said with a smile.  With that, they kiss once more, and Barry asked "so Cait will you go on a date with me?" "Of course," she said happier than she had ever been before. Barry stayed at her house and they watched movies till they both fell asleep happier than they ever thought possible. 

7 years later 

"Bye, Nora," said, Barry as he watched his oldest daughter leave with Joe. Barry loved his life more than you will ever know. He has Caitlin his wife they got married 6 years ago. Their 6-year-old daughter Nora and the twins Kacey and Kassy. He heard someone come down the stairs and looked up to see his wife. She came and sat by him on the couch and put her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her waist and she sighed. "When did our life become so crazy," asked Caitlin? "I don't know but I would not have it any different." They smiled and kissed.

The End

(It's the end! I loved writing this story and thank you to everyone that has read, voted, and commented! I hoped you liked this story and thank you to my editor and friends you have helped me so much and I'm so grateful for you if you want to follow them look in my bio. Once again thank you and have a great day)