39. Road Trip

"Enzo is trying to mindlink me." He groaned and I groaned too. I was sick of Enzo ruining everything.

"What does he want?" My wolf growled.

He sat up straight and I crawled off his lap.

"They found Jarod."

~ ~ ~ 

It's been four days since the rogue attack and two days since my second session with Mrs Macy. In the past few days, it has been crazier than ever. Everyone was constantly busy doing something, whether it was the official Pack business or additional training, we were all consumed with work.

Cyrus and his men placed in new laws that required every wolf over 14 to participate in training at least once a week. This rule meant that everyone would have a sense of self defence in case of a future attack. This law displeased many parents, as they believed that their children shouldn't need to train to protect themselves.

"What's the point of an alpha that can't even protect his own pack?" One male protested at a small Pack meeting held near the big bonfire.

And he had a point, it must be hard to witness your children practising in violent acts at such a young age.

I scoffed at the thought, I was 18 when my father started training my sister and I, and I thank the Goddess every day for that. - even though I was never any good. In those three days, I haven't been in 100ft of Cyrus. And it was incredibly hard to handle. He would occasionally walk by and wrap his strong arms around me, before having to leave again.

They had found Jarod and were constantly in that damn shed torturing the prisoner - and I hated that.

Sitting here on the grass field, a smile crept over my cheeks. We were going to my Pack - The Mooncrest Pack.

And I was beyond fucking excited. It has been nearly 4 months since I first got here and I missed my family terribly. Those four months felt like an entire year away from them. There was so much that happened- so much to tell them!

"Lunaaa" Kendra teased and brought me out of my thoughts. I smiled and turned to face her, her legs spread out in front of her as she faced the unmated males playing soccer on the field.

"Sorry, I was just daydreaming," I replied and Jordyn scoffed.

"You were probably fantasising about Cyrus. It's so obvious that y'all get down and dirty." She said and I gasped. "-Often" she added.

"Shut up! I'm still a virgin!" I protested and Jordyn sat up and looked at me dead in the eye.

"No way! You mean to tell me that YOU and Him haven't fucked?!" She yelled and

Kendra's hands met Jordyn's lips to shut her up. "You're so fucking loud! and its none of your business!" Kendra whispered, releasing Jordyn.

"Oh Kendra, don't act like you don't care!" She rolled her eyes, "If I had a mate that looked like Cyrus, trust me, We'd be fucking every day.." She smirked and my fists clenched with the thought of Cyrus with another woman.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that-" Jordyn said quickly, shaking her hand in frustration.

"It's all good, but yeah, we've done other stuff... but it's never led to full intercourse, we've just always been interrupted," I said honestly, turning to the males on the field.

"Uh the word 'intercourse' sounds so gross." Jordyn winced and I burst into laughter. "But I guess it's good to wait, you still have to be officially introduced to the Pack as our Luna. But once that's over and done with, it's Fucking Central, Baby Making Parlor .. um Down & dirty - I mean I could go on and -"