63. Decoy

Chapter 63. Decoy

Read this chapter carefully guys. 

 Remember: 

 Pack Luminous is Alpha Damian's 

Pack MoonCrest is Alpha Lachlan's 

 Pack MoonLight is Alpha Logan's 

 Pack BloodMoon is Alpha Cyrus'

 --------- 

CYRUS' P.O.V

 "Alpha," A voice called and I didn't flinch, my eyes fixated on the vehicle leaving in front of me. *Two hours,* I mindlinked Nevaeh and I could feel her groan and roll her eyes, even at our distance. 

 "What?" I asked once the car disappeared from my view.  I turned my head to find Tristan. 

"Josiah is here." He announced and I nodded, heading back into the PackHouse. 

We walked towards my office, pushing the door open and I took my seat. Enzo and Josiah arrived on cue, taking their seats in front of me. 

"Have Jaxon and Marcus left already?"Enzo asked and I nodded.

"We don't have much time, the Alphas will be here in under an hour and the last thing I want is for us to be blindsided," I spoke up, sternly watching them. "Regardless of our alliance, we can't trust any one of them." 

"Agreed," Enzo spoke up. 

"They'll ask about me," Josiah said and I nodded.

"Yeah, and we'll tell them the truth. If there's an army of those beasts out there, we're going to need all the muscle we can get." Tristan replied. 

"And what if they ask us why his eyes are fucking purple?" Enzo snickered. 

"Then bend the truth," I replied simply. "They will also ask us about Nevaeh, your Luna, and you will let me do the talking, especially when it involves her." I looked at the three of them and they nodded in agreement. 

"We can't let them know that she's capable of such things. It's not only dangerous but also foolish because she's practically our prized weapon against those rouges." Enzo stated. 

"Alpha Cyrus, what happens if the Alphas don't agree to our terms? What occurs then if they refuse to fight alongside rouges." Josiah asked.

"That's what we want. Without knowledge of Nevaeh's power, only a foolish Alpha would agree to fight with us." I replied.

"Why do you say that?" Tristan asked and I shook my head. My wolf senses picked up incoming vehicles entering the compound. Great

"I'll explain later. They are here." I grumbled, getting up to my feet. 

The three men followed suit, heading out of the door and waiting in the foyer. 

From the front doors, Alpha Lachlan was the first enter, stretching his arm out to me for a firm handshake. 

"Thank you for the invitation," He said and I nodded.

This wasn't even my fucking idea. I didn't want to involve these Alphas but Nevaeh convinced me to. I believed it was pointless and would set us back even further by exposing ourselves like this. Alpha Damian and Logan followed next. The two had gotten out of the same car, with a bright smile on Alpha Damian's face. He shook my hand violently, enthusiasm clear in his face. Last I had seen him was at the Mating Ceremony.

 "It's about time we all got to sit and talk," Damian chuckled, and I released him from my grip. 

My eyes shifted to Logan, my wolf enraging just from the pure sight of him. He walked over to me, one hand in his trouser pocket.