Copyright, Dedication, and Disclaimer

Copyright © 2021 and 2023 by Jahric Lago

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the Author, except where permitted by the law.

This book is a work of fiction. Any similarities to existing persons (living or dead), places, icons, or institutions are purely coincidental, or were used in the pursuit of creative excellence.

License Notes

This e-book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This e-book may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, send them the link to this book and encourage them to read it on their own Wattpad account. Thank you for respecting the Author's work.

*****

Para kay L.

Para kay B.

Salamat sa magagandang alaala.

Salamat sa pagmamahal niyo.

Salamat sa mga tawa't luha.

Salamat sa pagwasak sa akin.

*****

Disclaimer: 

Greetings, Fams! I'm back here on Wattpad. Nice to meet you all again! I've been crafting this story on and off between 2021 and 2023. It began during my heartbreak and ended after I moved on. This is a letter to my past broken heart, and it's time to share it with you. Also, this is raw and unedited, so typos may be present.

Now, don't read it chronologically; it's an interactive novel. At the end of each episode, you'll find a guide to help you navigate the story's twists and turns. Embark on the journey alongside Ricky and help shape the ending he truly deserves. Enjoy reading!!! 😍📚❤️✒️