Part 6 ~Goodbye~

⚠️WARNING this may contain⚠️

Blod

Cutting

Suicide thoughts

Suicide attempts

Smut(s)

Cursing

If you can't handle any of those topics this fanfic isn't for you

This is a fanfic is not canon! I made this cause I like the Radiodust ship. You could say this is in a alternative universe a.k.a AU. If there is any bad spelling or grammar it's because English isn't my first language. Now enjoy!

{Alastor POV}

The last months had been very bussy and I hadn't spent so much time with Angel. We had been receiving more guests than usual witch Charlie loved, I wasn't a big fan about it though. I had noticed that Angel was very sad whenever he met someone, especially me. I had tried to talk to him about it but he just shrugged it of and said he was stressed, I didn't believe such nonsense. I knew he was sad and I couldn't stand it. "sigh" this week had been especially bad. "stor! Alistor! Hello are you there! Can you hear me!" What was all this screaming about. "Yes? why are you screaming?" I asked Charlie. "We was talking about Angel and you just zoned out in mid sentence." She said as she looked at me confused. "Oh, yes. I've noticed that Angel has been very sad this last week." "Yes I've noticed... do you know anything about it?" she asked me. I didn't want to talk about all my worries so I just shoosed the easiest answer. "He said that was stressed from all the work" I said as I smelled the scent of blood. It seemed to come from a room the next floor. Wait... It came from our room!

⚠️WARNING cutting, suicide thoughts and suicide attempt⚠️

{Angel POV}

I felt so empty. Why did Alastor ignore me!? Didn't he love anymore? I'm worthless! I should just die! I decided to call my brother to say goodbye forever.

"Hey who is this!"

"It's me, Angel... I just wanted to say that I love you... and dad to, please tell him that."

"Ok, ehm... love you to I guess. Bye!"

I was proud of myself for once. I hadn't talked to my brother in years. My brother had never loved my that much but I still loved him. My dad on the other hand... He hated Me and would abuse me the few times he saw me.

I was ready now. I took my pocket knife from my drawer and took of my glove. My arm already had many scars form the other times I had cut myself or gotten abused. I put the knife against my arm. I pushed the knife deep into my arm and felt an unbearable pain but I loved it. My blood ran down my arm and made a puddle on the floor. Shit!!! I forgot! Alastor can smell blood from a mile away. I decided it was best to hurry. I ran out of my room and up to the roof.

{Alastor POV}

Angel! I ran up to our room and through the open door I could see a big puddle of blood on the floor. Was he... No he couldn't! I ran up the multiple stairs before I came to the roof. He stood there at the edge. Ready to jump. I ran over to him and tackled him dow.

"What do you think you're doing!" I screamed as I felt my heart jump out of my chest and and I started to cry. "Why did you stop me!" He screamed as he started to cry to. "Why!? You don't care about me anyway. You just hate me!" "No! Dear I love you." I said as I scooped him up in my arms and started to walk back to our room. Halfway I met Charlie in the corridor. "OMG! What happened!" She screamed as she ran up to us. "He tried to jump from the roof." "No no no you know we love you! All of us, me and alastor, Husk, Nifty even Vaggie." She said as she started to cry with me and Angel. "I-I I'm sorry..." Angel said as he started to fall asleep.

I know this may be sensetive to some of you and you don't need to read it to continuing understand the story after this 😘 I know I know, it was only 736 words I'm sorry.