Part 4 ~memories~

⚠️WARNING this may contain⚠️
Blod
Cutting
Suicide thoughts
Smut(s)
Cursing

If you can't handle any of those topics this fanfic isn't for you

This is a fanfic is not canon! I made this cause I like the Radiodust ship. You could say this is in a alternative universe a.k.a AU. If there is any bad spelling or grammar it's because English isn't my first language. Now enjoy!

{Alastors POV}

It had been a couple of days since the sleepover and things between me an Angel was good. I was still bothered though. The memory of my mom kept me awake at night and I was always grumpy and tired. I woke up in my bed tired with dark circles under my eyes. I put on my suit and didn't even bother to fix my hair.

As I walked into the kitchen everybody gave me worried looks. "What!?" I said feeling the irritation turn to anger.

{Angels POV}
The last few days had been unbearable. Alastor was always grumpy and tired. I was worried for him and a really wanted to know what caused all these problems. As he walked down the stairs I could see his untidy hair and dark circles. Alastor was allwas really tidy with his hair but now he didn't even bother. "What!?" I could see his antlers growing and the pure hatred in his eyes. I had to do something. I rushed at him and gave him a big hug. He was startled and just stood there silent. After a while I saw tears rolling down his cheeks and he started sobbing and buried his face in my chest fluff. That expression he had was so sad and it looked like his heart broke." So, so don't cry. Come on, we can go to my room and talk about it" He nodded but didn't stop crying.

When we got into my room I led him to my bed at told him to sit down as I sat down to.

"Now will you tell me what has been bothering you?"

"I-I...It's my mom..."

"When we were alive she would tell me to allways smile, so I did. She worked 4 jobs just for me and when I was sad she would always hug me like you did before." He said as his eye watered up again.

"She was the nicest person I have ever met. But then she died..."

"What happened to her? I asked gently as I hugged him

"She was murdered... I was only about 16 when I heard a scream from the kitchen. As I rushed in I could see her laying on the floor drenched in blood. I remember her last words to this day. Smile dear, your never fully dressed without one. So to this day I still smile wherever I go. I still have nightmares about her... that's why I haven't slept these past days."

I couldn't take it and started to cry hugging him tight. "It will be ok, I promise."

~later that day~

"So if you don't mind me asking, what was your mothers name?"

"Abigail, sweet sweetie Abigail." He took a small old picture out of his pocket and showed me

"Thats me, and thats my mom when we were alive." He said and pointed at two brown haired humans.

"Wow, you where so hot when you where a human." He said as he saw Alastor blush.

I have an idea and tomorrow will be the day I do it. I thought to myself as I drifted of to sleep.

I know this was short but the next one will be better.😅