Part 2 ~Heat~

⚠️WARNING this may contain⚠️
Blod
Cutting
Suicide thoughts
Smut(s)
Cursing

If you can't handle any of those topics this fanfic isn't for you

This is a fanfic is not canon! I made this cause I like the Radiodust ship. You could say this is in a alternative universe a.k.a AU. If there is any bad spelling or grammar it's because English isn't my first language. Now enjoy!

{Alastors POV}

When I woke up I felt weird and as soon as I breathed in I could smell a sweet smell. It was coming from me! No,no,no! I didn't want to believe it. I jumped out of bed and looked at the calender. NOOO! I was in heat! No one knew I was an omega and I hadn't planned them to find out this way.

My ears was pinned down against my head as I walked out of my room. I continued down the stairs and saw Angel in the kitchen. "Hey deer boy! You don't look so good." I twitched at the sound of the petname and felt My whole face heat up. "You ok? I just said a petname, it's not like i kissed you. You are red as a tomato." He chucked. "I...I t-think I n-need t-to g-go." I blurted out. Oh whyyyy did I need to stutter!? "Ok, see you toots."

I rushed up to my room and slammed the door behind me. "Fuck! Aaaaahhh!" Why did I act like that!? My ears twitched at the sound of knocking behind me. "Hey! A heard your screams, are you allright?" It was Charlies voice from the other side of the door. "Ehm, yes it's ok darling." I said with an unsteady voice. "Can I come in?" She asked concerned. "If you need to..." I really didn't want her to se me like that but had no energy to argue.

{3rd person}
He opened the door and let Carlie in. "OMG! You look like a hot mess! ...wait...
are you in heat?" "No of course not! It's omega heat season, I'm an alfa." "No, I don't belive you. Why would you kow that it is omega heat season, if your an alfa?" "Ehm... ok I am an omega and I am in heat, but don't tell anyone." "Ok, but they're gonna notice it as soon as they see you." "I know, thats why I'm staying in my room through the whole process." "Ok then, bye!" She said as she walk out of the door.

{Alastors POV}
As an asexual I didn't enjoy heat at all. It was someting a couldn't controle and didn't understand. All the other years before was irritating but not so bad. Then I only smelled sweet and was extra sensetive to sounds. This year however was different. I didn't only have the other years symptoms but I allso felt weak and I couldn't even see Angel in the eyes without blushing.

~a few days later~

I had stayed in my room the last couple of days and I had avoided contact with everyone but Charlie. I was worse then before and my stomach hurt with unbearable pain wherever I moved my body. As I moved position in my bed I whimpered and started to cry.

{Angels POV}

I was walking to my room when I heard a whimper and loud crying. It came from Alastors room!? I runned to his room and barged through his door. I saw Alastor laying on the bed crying in immense pain. I rushed to him and as I saw his face I knew what was going on. "Alastor you're in heat! Why didn't you tell me, so I could have helped you sooner!?" "I-I don't want any help." But I could see he really neede it. "You know what, I'm going to help you if you want it or not!" I said as I leaned closer to him.

{3rd person}

Alastor saw Angel leaning in for a kiss and he panicked. "STOP! I it's my first kiss!" He screamed. "What!? How can someone as hot as you never even kissed anybody before?" He said flirty. Alastors face turned a dark shade of pink and he looked away embarrassed. But he felt he wanted to kiss him. So he pulled Angel closer and kissed him. The kiss was deep and passionate.

⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️

As they stopped kissing Alastor realised he had a boner, and Angel must have noticed it to cuse he looked down with a smug face. Angel started to take of his shirt and Alastor started to blush even more but did the same. Angel started to slowly kiss him, starting from the neck and continuing down. Alastors moaned as Angel got close to his boner. Angel took of Alastors pants and then started with his boxers. Alastor blushed like crazy. When Angel had gotten of the boxers he started to suck Alastor. Alastor felt pleasure like he never felt before, and came after just a minute of sucking. "Aaaahh~ Angel!" He moaned loud as he came. Angel swallowed everything and then he took of his pants revealing his hard cock.

Angel crawled closer to alastor and without him even knowing Alastor was on top of him. He started to insert his dick into Angel when Angel moaned with pleasure. As his dick was inside he started to thrust. Farder and faster for every minute. "I'm close!" They both yelled before cumming and moaning really loud.

They where about to crawl under the blankets when Angel noticed something. "Do you have a tail!?" "Yeah" Alastor answered and started blushing. "Can I touch it?" "No, it's sensetive." "Please! We just had sex and you talk about sensetive" "Ok then, but be gentle." His whole body filled with unbearable pleasure from the touch. He moaned loud as Angel started to pet his tail. It felt so good and he never wanted it to stop until. "Stop I'm about to- aaaaahh" He came and moaned loud as he collapsed. "Wow your tail was really that sensetive?" "Mhm"

I hope you enjoyed the chapter😘
Wow 1000 words😥