SSCM Chapter 11.1: Imperial Younger Brother (1)

Not long after, a new figure entered their world.

It was also on that day, Zhen Pu Yang found him in their regular study.

Teacher still hadn't arrived at that time, Pu Zhen Yang first went to prepare the study materials, but didn't expect the arrival of a baffling person, who was occupying his cushioned reading seat but completely lacking self-awareness.

He didn't really seem to enjoy speaking, upon seeing Pu Zhen Yang he merely stood up woodenly, not giving Pu Zhen Yang much attention from start to end.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Facing this man, Pu Zhen Yang's tone was not very pleasant, arrogantly looking him over, seriously posing his question.

This was where the Imperial Tutor gave his lessons, how could a random person just appear here? But...

Sizing him up and down, there was a flash of memory in Zhen Pu Yang's mind, and he suddenly had a realization.

It turned out that this was his Imperial Younger Brother, ranked 12th, a little younger than him. No wonder his body frame looked to be soft and immature.

However, his clothes were simply too plain, wearing simple un-patterned black clothes, and there were no decorative ornaments on his body.

In this palace, not just the Princes, even the common servants were also adorned in silks and satin, so he didn't think that that person was one of his brothers.

Indeed, his identity had been quickly verified, at his side followed a personal eunuch, who upon seeing Zhen Pu Yang immediately bent his waist and explained.

"This Servant pays respect to Ninth Royal Highness! Reporting to Your Highness, from today onwards the 12th Prince has been entrusted to the Imperial Tutor by the Emperor to teach him, especially coming to the study to report."

Pu Zhen Yang was originally quite calm, but hearing this sentence he immediately widened his eyes, his annoyance was exhibited in his speech, uncaring about whether the relevant party was still there or not, rejected this in a single breath.

"Let him go to the Imperial Study Hall(1) to learn, why must he gather here and bother This Highness's teacher?" In a rush of anger, his tone of speaking was not too great.

Regular princes all collectively went to the Imperial Study Hall, where the teachers there taught them. His teacher was the Imperial Tutor, not teaching the Crown Prince nor other princes, he was the teacher that belonged solely to him.

What right did this person who suddenly appeared have to share his exclusive privilege?

The eunuch who was questioned in this manner was anxious till his head was full of sweat, unsure of how to answer: "This... because Scholar Li's has fallen ill, so..."

Presumably, this Scholar Li was the teacher who specifically tutored 12th Prince, Zhen Pu Ren.

But Zhen Pu Yang was still dissatisfied with this reason, and continued to ask: "Temporarily?" This meant that after Scholar Li's recovery he would no longer need to see Zhen Pu Ren (12th Prince).

The eunuch's sweat flowed like rain under Zhen Pu Yang's intense questioning gaze, deferentially shaking his head, "This... Servant does not know."

Zhen Pu Yang's complexion was a little dark.

Knowing that he was not welcomed by this Imperial Older Brother, Zhen Pu Ren was not upset – this was all within his expectations.

Flinging his sleeve expressionlessly, Zhen Pu Yang didn't think more, going directly to find his Father Emperor.