The quidditch world Cup

Lucius woke up draco and his wife very early. He made breakfast for his wife and son instead of the house elfs. During breakfast he kept looking at his wife she was very quiet and had gone rather pale. It was dracos birthday and after he had opened his gifts the family set off. They got a port key. Narcissa was still quiet for the journey. Lucius was concerned about his wife and held her hand tight. Narcissa knew that they would be in the top box which was what scared her the most hights was what scared her the most apart from losing her family. She also knew that Lucius and the death eaters were planning an attack and she was scared. She always wondered why Lucius became a death eater. So she asked him and he replied * its the only way to garentiy you and Draco safety * he said softly kissing her for head. This was true Draco was born during the first wizarding war and Lucius joined after he was born. They arrived at the camp site it was full of colours green and red which were the colours of the teams playing in the final. Narcissa looked around to see children running around freely, adults smiling, witches gossiping, wizards laughing she knew hours later disaster would strike. The family climbed high to the top box narcissas hands were shaking as she looked down. Narcissa looked like she had seen a ghost. * mum are you alright? * asked Draco taking her hand he knew his mum didn't like hights. * thank you for doing this * Lucius whisperd softly in her ear. They met conielius fudge he shook dracos and Lucius hand and bowed to narcissa. Narcissa was surprised to see mr Weasley,his children ,Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. She looked up at Lucius giving him a disaproving look. Last time Lucius met with Mr Weasley in flourish and blots and they had a brutal fight. Lucius got pushed into a book case. All three of them sat in their seats. Draco clung his mothers hand trying to keep her calm.
...
The match ended. Narcissa knew what was coming * stay safe ok * said Lucius kissing her on the cheek. * Draco stay in the woods till I fech you * he said firmly.
...
Narcissa could hear the screaming of the muggles she could feel pain. She couldnt sleep. She stayed up with a coffee to make sure she was awake when Lucius and Draco got home. Draco came running in. * I don't like it in the woods mum * he said beginning to cry. Narcissa cuddled him close and told him to get some rest. Two minutes later Draco was spark out on the sofa. Narcissa was starting to get worried it had been 4 hours and Lucius still had not returned. Narcissa got on her coat and crept out of the tent all was quiet the screaming had stopped. She crept around the camp site and ended up in the woods. Draco was right the woods were not a nice place to be. She found Lucius weeping calling Dracos name. * Lucius! * she cried and ran to him. * I - I can't find Draco * he said half crying half wincing. She saw in shock he was covered in blood. * he helped Lucius return to the tent and healed him. Lucius was relieved to see Draco asleep on the sofa. Lucius was sitting Draco up when narcissa let out a gasp. * narcissa what's wrong! * asked Lucius leaving Draco and limped to his wife. She was looking out side and he could she tears rolling down her cheeks as she pointed to the sky to see the dark mark shinning brightly over the camp site.