Author's Note

So... You're here.

From the description, you probably guessed everything about this book, but I will tell you more so you can read, comment and maybe tell your friends and followers. (Not a desperate attempt to get more people to read my book, nope, nope, nope)

#1
It's about Wings of Fire. (I didn't say that in the description, but you might have guessed)

#2
It's about Jade Mountain Academy, a lot of WoF fanfic are. (Cliché, I know)

#3
It's about dragons going on an adventure together. (Like most WoF fanfics)

#4
It's set in the future, about ten years after the othermind was defeated and Pyrrhia and Pantala started cooperating. (Keep in mind, I stared writing this before The Dangerous Gift came out so there may be some incorrections)

#5
The SilkWings have their own Queen and dragons from Pantala as exchange students, except for the part where Pyrrhians go to Pantala. (Maybe just as regular students then)

#6
I made up the character's names myself, and man did it take a long time. (Like, two days guys)

I guess that's it, but *COUGH Icouldbetakingoc'satonepoint COUGH* and I hope you don't get bored, cuz I may get writer's block a couple of times.

There's more

Yas keep going

Scroll a bit further...

Ok you're there.

I have to tell you... to go to the next part. Yes. Click that button if you're on a computer. Or swipe down if you're on a phone or iPad.

Come on, are you doing it yet?