Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The first two periods zoomed by, since it was in fact the first day of school so all the teachers did was talk about all the class rules and blah blah blah blah blah. Next was gym... Great (note the sarcasm) I loved gym and I'm a pretty active person but he ruined it all.

We all got assigned gym lockers. I changes quickly into a pair of short soccer shorts to show off my tanned legs from the summer and then a club t-shit for soccer also. Once I and Anna finished changing and along with the other girls in my class, mostly just cheerleaders with there bomb shell bras and $100 deodorant, we headed outside.

"Man gym is going to be so much fun this semester!" I said swinging my arm across my body acting with enthusiasm.

"Oh I know." she laughed "So much fun."

"What sport are we playing today?" I asked her while walking outside. I got kind of sidetrack when our gym coach was talking.

"Soccer."

"Ohh well this should be fun." I said wiggling my eyebrows rubbing my hands together evil. I've been playing since practically I could walk so I could whip a guy butt easy peasy.

"Ok everyone split into two teams; we are going to play a game."

"Yes!" I said pulling my hands down in a fist.

"Well Mrs. Harver, since your so excited about this why don't you be the first captain." My gym coach said with a boring expression plastered on her face.

"Alright sounds perfect."

"And Mr. Murphy, second captain." This was going to be awesome.

Jake came and stood beside me.

"You're going down Harver."

"In you dreams Murphy."

"Let the games begin, I choose Mark." Mark was second captain on the boys' soccer team, Jake first.

"Lexi." she's second captain on the girls soccer team after me, first captain.

We continued choosing players back and forth still glaring at each other arms crossed until there was no one left.

"You better watch your ass Murphy."

"Oh getting put down by a girl already." Mark laughed patting or more hitting Jake on the back. He just stared at me. Madness clearly showing in his gorgeous green eyes. I'm a girl I can't help myself his eyes were gorgeous. But any who...

We all positioned on the field me and Jake coincidently both Striker (the players that shoot the ball in the goal.

"Start!" our gym coach yelled out onto the field.

The ball started. My team kicking it back and fourth to each other. Jakes team tried to gain the ball back, trying to slide trip and trick them. But never got them once, only getting the ball farther down the field. The coach didn't really care what the hell we did so we ALL had fun with it.

It finally reached me I chose to show off and do a Rainbow kick. I slowed down with the ball, putting one leg in front of the ball and the other on the other side locking it in place. I then flicked my legs up behind me, letting the ball float over my head landing in front of me still above the ground then slightly jumping up kicking it hard into the goal. Mark, the goalie not being able to get there fast enough, it shooting with a *Thump*. Mark just stood there wide eyed not believing what he just saw.

"And how does it feel not being able to block a girl from getting a goal?!" I said pulling my hand on my ear waiting for his to answer.

"Cricket, cricket, cricket." I said.

"Its not even night already and I can only hear the crickets." I said walking away with a laugh back to my position swinging my hips.

The game continued like this, only using a different trick to shoot it in. Jake was getting pissed. He stood there arms crossed pouting like a little girl that didn't get her way. It was hysterical. The score was now 3-0 and only 10 minutes left to play. Some how their team was able to retrieve the ball.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself. Soon enough it was passed to Jake. He also decided to show off and perform an Around the World. He stopped the ball then cradled it on top of his foot then lightly tapping it up swinging his leg around the ball then swinging his leg kicking it right into the net, barley going threw our goalies hands.

"Crap." I whispered to myself not meaning for anyone else to hear me say that.

"Exactly how it feels like." Mark said coming behind me whispering in my ear. I just ignored him and high fiving my team for the win, 3-1.

"And that's how you do it." Jake came up to be gloating.

"I wouldn't be saying much considering you lost be two."

"Ill try to get over it, being only a gym soccer game."

"Ok you do that Jake." I said as we continued to walk back to the gym to change.

"I will." he said smirking back at me. The next thing he did shocked me. He freaking touched my butt. Oh hell no. I stood there frozen for a few seconds still trying to digest what he just did.

But then I just slapped him. Across the face. And hard, leaving him shocked. That's probably the first he's ever gotten slapped.

"Karma." I said now smirking walking ahead of him. I glanced back slightly him STILL standing there. Yep definitely the first times he's gotten slapped by a girl. I just laughed to myself catching up to Anna.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading! I tried my best to explain the soccer game, considering I don't even play soccer. Haha so please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!! <3