Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Hey we should go to the beach!" Anna nearly shouted jumping off the couch.

"Yeah let's do it! And the sun goes down in like 3 hours."

"Yeah plenty of time!" You can barrow a swimsuit."

"Okay doke!" I said as we both sprinted up the stairs to her room.

"Jake were going to the beach if you want to come." she scream out her door before closing it.

"Sure!" he yelled back.

"Dang." I mumbled to myself, I need to stay as far away as possible from him. So I don't begin to like him, like what was happening....

We both changed into bikinis, mine was red and white stripes. We both let are brown hair hang down.

"Let's go!"

"Okay!" I said back opening the door to her room running into a hard muscular chest. I looked up into the persons eyes; they were the familiar green eyes that I knew. Jake. We looked into each others eyes for a second, feeling sparks run threw my body.

Oh shoot I'm staring. I just pushed past him continuing down the stairs.

"Let's bring a soccer ball." I said walking down the stairs Jake and Anna right behind me.

"Yeah, rematch."One on one." he said behind me, hearing the smirk on his face.

"Aw yeah foo."I grabbed a red and orange ball, red being my favorite color, from the garage

"SHOTGUN!" I yelled running to Jakes GT520 orange Mustang with a black stripe going down the middle.

"I don't think so!" Anna yelled. But I made it first so bummer for her!

I laughed. "Yeah boy!"

"Damn it!" Anna said.

Yeah shotgun was right besides Jake but it was a hell lot better then sitting in the back that smelt like sweat due to all his soccer gear that I think he's only washed once. Ok maybe exaggerating a little but it was bad.

Jake finally made it to the car after taking years. And he let no one drive his car. So that left me in shotgun and Anna sitting in the back waiting.

"Could you take longer?!" I asked Jake when he finally got in the seat.

"Yeah probably."I just rolled my eyes reaching back putting on my seat belt.

He reached for the radio turning it on some hip hop/hop station. Immediately Jake started singing.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing, just the way you are

And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while

Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me