Chapter 6

Hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded sooner I pretty much had the worst week of my life.... life really sucks sometimes agreed? ANYWHO! I felt like writing so I was all like 'im going to write today' while looking up into the sky JUST KIDDING I'm not that wierd... Ok so nuff ranting drum roll pleaseee...

CHAPTER 6

"Mornin Babe." a lighty huskey voice wispered into my ear.

"Holy Jemima!! You scared the living shit out of me Jake!" I yelled in a alert standing possition

"Sorry." he chuckled out a little.

"Lets go make pancakes!" I yelled running down the stairs forgeting about what just happened. I ran down the stairs to find Anna and Kevin making out.

"Oh god! Keep it clean people!" I yelled out as soon as I saw them. Annas face turned a deep red easily because of her Irish white face.

"Sorry. Me and Kevin are going to the movies so we'll be back later bye." she said breaking the silence.

"But it's only..." and then I looked over at the clock. "3"

"Yeah you slept in late." Anna said with a final slip out of the door.

"Well what's better breakfast for dinner." Jake popped out of now where saying.

"Absolutly nothing."

"Mmm I don't think so. I was more thinking someone with the name of Jenny." he said grabbing me behind the waist making my heart beat rapidly.

"Your cute you know that." I said while turning around to face him, arms wrapped around his neck now.

"Thanks." he said while looking me in the eyes then at my lips then at my eyes and then lips, catch my drift?

I'll be a one to make a move I guess then. I crashed my lips on his hands coming up to his cheeks to deepen the kiss. His hands on my hips, fingers lightly touching my skin, sparks exploding all over my body. A light moan excaped his lips on mine. Ohhh I just made the player moan hell yeah!

Before I knew it his hands were slowly creeping up my shirt.

"Wow wow wow." I said slowly pushing away lightly.

"Oh I'm so sorry Jenny, I don't know what I was thinking."

"Yeah, don't just think I'm gonna be some toy ok?"

"Yeah no of course not." Jake said sincerity flashing threw his eyes. Maybe he accually did change for me...

"So shall we make some pancakes?!" I said running to the cabinet with the pancake mix.

"We shall." he said casually walking over to get the bowl.

At first the making was like anyother pancake making ordeal but then it got messy. By the time we sat down to eat them, batter was crusted in our hair and shirts, egg over eachothers face. And a complete mess all over the kitchen but the pancakes turned out amazing.

"We can cook!" I mumbled out while stuffing pancake in my face.

"Yeah." he replyed while also stuffing his face.

"So what shall we do next?" I said picking up my plate placing it into the sink.

"Hmm, I say we go to the carnaval that's tonight at the boardwalk."

"Great idea."

"Well I'm going to head home and clean up."

"Ok me too, I'll pick you up at 8." he said coming to me putting his hands on my waist.