Concert and Love at First Sight !

Back at the concert, it was all held under a huge, bright circus tent, floating balloons and all! Once they snuck under the tent inside, the travelers were in awe. I was a mixture of Atlantic carnival. However, they knew better than to be spotted by any suspicious bouncers. So they hid backstage. Inside, there were other animals, just like the city friends, getting ready.

I had a stradegy."You guys head inside and see if they know about Chanticleer. They'd probably be suspicious to find one human back here. I'll blend in with the audience to see if I'll find him there. Show the note if any of the performers ask." They all agreed.

"Ok, we just casually pretend we got lost, and somehow, we mention Chanticl-" Before Alex could finish, sword, knives, axes, and spikes flew out of nowhere and formed a large circle silhouette formed around them, freezing them in their tracks. Before make any other movement, a deep Russian-accented voice boomed at their direction.

"What are you outsiders doing?" I was a huge muscular tiger, bigger that Alex, at that With suspicion in his face, he march right towards the newcomers. "Are you part of circus?"

"Listen, we didn't know where to find the exit," Gloria lied.

"Yeah," Melman finished with her. "We got lost."

"We have one rule here that we don't break: The Circus does NOT allow stowaways," He glared. He soon reached for an axe

In a rush, Marty blurted out, "WewerelookingforChanticleertoraisethesunback!"

The tiger halted his aim before he could throw. "Chanticleer? The rooster Chanticleer?"

"Chanticleer?! What a big coincidence!" An italian voice came out of nowhere. It was a sea-lion coming from the changing room and ran next to the tiger. "Forgive Vitaly, here. He can be a bit judgemental to any sneaky member not in the circus. O, come maleducato di me. Dove sono i miei modi? (How rude of me. Where are my manners?)I'm Stefano!"

"Did someone mentioned Chanticleer?" It was another italian voice, but feminine. It was jaguar, who seemed to have caught Alex's smittened eyes.

"Ah, Gia, haven't you heard. They're looking for Chanticleer as well," Stefano exclaimed.

"You know Chanticleer, too?" asked Marty.

Gia spoke. "Si, lost ones. Our circus has been under cover since the feathered ray of light disappeared."

"Da, and we're trying to find that ray of light in this darkness." Vitaly bowed his head.

"After the performance, we're going to convince Chanticleer to return to his farm," said Gia.

Stefano interrupted. "The only problem is we don't know how to pit it."

Remembering, Alex handed the note. "We have this note from our reserve in 's from four psychotic penguins from the reserve."

"We should head to the reserve first after we find him. Everyone's lives are on the line, including Alex's parents," Gloria reminded.

"Right," agreed Stefano. "Family first, but you can't just sneak at the stage in his performance. You need to blend in." He soon thunk it over as they we're told they fave five minutes left. Everyone was getting ready.

"Hey, Alex, you had that weird look in your eyes when you saw that Gia," grinned Melman.

Alex was in denial. "What? Me? Please, we don't even know each other, and I WASN'T giving any weird look at that Gia girl."

"Sure, we believe you, Romeo," nudged Marty.

Looks life Stefano's having a brainstorm, and it look like romance for Alex, but he won't be the only one. ;)