First Day at UA High

Izuku pov

Two weeks have past since the entrance exam and the four of us were just hanging out in Gavin's Mom's cafe. Gavin was working and taking people's orders and serving drinks. Izumi was staring at him work, Erin was drawing what seems to be her on a unicorn shouting Plus Ultra while wearing pink battle armour and wielding a pink Master sword with sho as a tiger beside, leading an army of Unicorns, Peguses, Dragons, and Gryphons. So I say "Cool drawing" she then blushes and asks "R-really""Yeah, little bit over the top though, but still, good work" I say as I return to my Nintendo Switch. "So when are the letters coming?" Asked Erin and as on cue, a postman comes in with two letters from UA."I have two UA acceptance letters for a Gavin Stormcloak and Ariane Arcana?" The cousins got their letters and went to the back room to open them with us following suit."You go first Erin" says Gav "Okay""I AM HERE! IN PROJECTION FORM!"Hey dad\uncle Toshi""Hello you youngins I am here to tell your scores, since all of you are here I will also say yours Gavin. Young Erin and Gavin here passed with flying colours in the written part of the exam with perfect scores. And in the practical part, Erin has passed with 220 points while Gavin passed with 230 points. If you are wondering where you got the extra points, there was a hidden point system, one only the teacher can give called rescue points! When you saved the young girl you guys gained 60 hero points each, raising them to the number you now know.""Wow, you did great Erin!""Not bad yourself Joker""Grr stop calling me that!""Also, UA has become a boarding school, there will be dorms so get packing. You too Izuku and Izumi""Ok, bye dad\uncle toshi!" After the discs that were in the bag self-destructed, we went home to start packing since school was next monday.

Come monday, we were standing outside Class 1-A, marveling at the size of the door until we opened it."Get your feet of the table,you are disrespecting our upperclassmen and the people who made them!"Huh! What school did you go to that put that stick up in your ass you damn extra!""I am Tenya Iida, of Soumei Academy""Soumei huh, WELL YOU BETTER NOT GET IN MY WAY DAMN EXTRA!" We then walk in and as if on cue, again, Bakahoe shouts"DEKUS! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LOSERS HERE!""To have breakfast, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE'RE!" I screamed but he just retaliated "AND WHO ARE THESE EXTRAS WITH YOU DEKUS!""You're not worth telling our names to" exclaimed Gavin which made me chuckle "Especially for a neanderthal with anger management issues" the whole class started laughing, some clutching their stomachs from the pain. Bakugou only got more infuriated and lunged at Gav and Erin only to be dropped kicked by Izumi on the face who then said "Don't touch my man" with venom in her words.

Katsuki pov

'Did she just say "her man"?' My eyes widened realizing what she just said 'OH FUCK NO!'

Narrator pov

As Bakugou got up, a voice was heard from behind the quadro"Nice drop kick there Izumi" "Oh hello uncle shota, it's nice to see you again""Zumi, when we're in class call him Aizawa sensei""Hahaha"'Did he just laugh?' Was the collective thought of the twins"It's alright Izuku you can call me uncle if you want""Wow, thats... uncharacteristically nice of you...""I've been seeing someone""No way, is it her?""Yes and she lit my world up so I've changed my demeanor ever since""Who is he talking about Izuku" asked Ariane, when Aizawa saw sho he tried to stop himself from petting him. Keyword=Tried. "Master help me!""You're so cute!" Izuku and Izumi's eyes widened but was shortlived as Izuku turned his attention towards Ariane "He was talking about-""Me!" Ms. Joke or Emi Fukukado appeared out of nowhere scaring Alduin, turning him into a Dragon the size of a van. Gavin calmed him down,"Hey, hey woah there Alduin calm down it's just a very jumpy Ms.Joke." at that Alduin calmed down and Aizawa said"Alright now that the Jibber jabber is done, everyone put on these uniforms and head out to the field"

Boy's Lockeroom
As the boys undressed everyone saw the eight pack that Izuku and Gavin had."Damn dudes, you guys are ripped! I am Eijiro Kirishima" Exclaimed Kirishima "Not looking too bad yourself Kirishima, I'm Gavin Stormcloak, but you can call me Gav""Oi Stormshit" Gavin looks up to see Bakugou marching towards him"What did you call me?""Are you dating Izumi?""What's it to you dipshit and disrespect my name again and you will know how it feels to be vaporized" he says as Alduin opens his mouth which starts to glow blue "Tch, break up with her""Wow you are persistent aren't you, Izuku do you want to handle this?" Izuku walks up with a grin that rivals that of Koro-sensei"Hahaha, what's that Deku gonna do!?""So, Bakahoe, you don't approve of who Izumi is dating huh, well as her brother and the good friend of her boyfriend, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Izuku punched Bakugou in the gut towards the wall which shook the room and the one next to us