six:

It was finally Friday, the day that Fatima has been waiting ever so patiently for. She was so pressed that she started pre-gaming hours before they were set to go out. Like 6 hours early to be exact.

"You want some?" Fatima asked as she held a shot of presumed alcohol to Marlee. She knew that Marlee had never drank before so she was fully prepared for her to say no

"Just one shot for now. I know you wouldn't leave me alone if I said no." Marlee said before she threw back the shot of Hennessy. Which earned a wide eyed look from Fatima. She wanted to seem all cool after having her first shot but the back of her throat was BURNING

"Bitch I'm so surprised your ass even drank that, Hennessy at that. Now I'm super excited for tonight. Marlee, I promise you, you will be fucked up before the night is over."

"You have said it so many times that I have been waiting to experience this. Plus this week has dragged on for months it feels like. I'm ready to loosen up." Which was very true, Marlee was so excited to see how college would soon change her.

"Music to my ears. You want to-" Before she could finish Fatima was cut off by the sound of her phone ringing

Marlee knew it was Rodney because she is always on the phone with him. Like always. It was cute but also annoying, Marlee felt like that was her being jealous so she tried to push those feelings away.

"Hey baby, I have no headphones in." She let out that disclaimer within the first 3 seconds with being on the phone

"Hey baby girl. What's up Mar?" Fatima held the phone up to show Marlee that Rodney was throwing up the peace sign with his duck face with his extra ass.

"Hey Rodney. You are so damn goofy." Marlee laughed while she started to put moisturizer on her face

After a short few minutes Fatima put her headphones in so Marlee decided to put her airpods in, and to start her makeup. At this point she was a little hot but she couldn't tell if it was from the shot or if the AC was off in their dorm.

Once she went to queue up her favorite playlist she noticed that she had 3 unread messages from her mom. Luna and Leo.

[Leo Spell: 1:49] You want to get some lunch together?

[Mama: 2:19] Marlee call me. You haven't returned any of my calls. I want to see how your first week went. Love you!

[Luna Mendez: 2:22] Hey girl! Can I use your bio handbook if you're done with the assignments? I refuse to spend $88 on a book

Marlee replied to Luna and told her to come get the book because she was finished with the work. She always wanted to help out if she could. She then hurried and replied to Leo and told him that she wasn't hungry. She didn't see his message when he first sent it and didn't want him to think she was ignoring him.

Someone she was kind of ignoring on the other hand was her mother. Even though she was states away from her family, her mother found new ways to make her feel smothered. Countless phone calls right along with the several text messages. Multiple Facebook posts and so much more. She knew if she didn't answer her mom now that her mom would soon get worried so she sent her a selfie and nice message to go along with it.

"Marlee.. Hello there's someone at the door for you. I know you aren't deaf." Marlee looked up and Fatima was at the door waving Marlee down practically breaking her arm. At the door was Luna with a big smile on her face. She was always smiling, it matched her personality

"My bad I was too in my head. Relax." Marlee laughed as she went to get the book to give to Luna

"Fatima, this is my friend Luna, we both have Bio together and she also lives down the hall. Luna, this is my roommate Fatima."