16; your liar

it started off as a joke,, they weren't supposed to catch feelings. of course not, but they did. and they fell for each other deeply.

not a mere "like" but "love".

and sometimes love can make us feel miserable, it could be the worse or the best feeling ever.

in their case, it's the worse.

"jinyoung, don't leave me." jaebeom whined.

"i'm sorry kitty, but i have to." he played with his 'boyfriends' hair.

they're more like friends with benefits, the jock and the nerd.

an unforgivable couple, but as any cliché plot, they did. they're not supposed to date because it'll ruin their reputation. they're not even supposed to be talking to each other, but yet, they do.

every. single. day.

and slowly they fell in love.

"goodbye jaebummie, i'll come over again tomorrow." jinyoung said with a soft sigh and left his house.

"goodbye my love...." jaebeom whispered under his breath after he left, "i love you..."

————

-cool time skip to lunch-

"you're still on that dare?" jackson snickered at jinyoung. "of course not! who'd love a nerd like him? not me." he laughed, little did he know his unlovable nerd heard everything.

jackson and jinyoung walked up to yugyeom, "yo!" they said in sync, "hey guys," yugyeom said with no excitement. "what's up with you?" jackson asked. "bambam's in a bad mood and i don't know why!" yugyeom exclaimed, clearly frustrated at the situation. "maybe you should just let him be or take him out to a date," jinyoung suggested. yugyeom nodded, "good idea."

———

"h-he said he'd never love me!" jaebeom sobbed loudly onto mark's shoulder. youngjae just looked at him sadly, "he's not worth it then." mark said softly. "but he comes to see me e-everyday!" jaebeom sobbed even louder.

youngjae hugs jaebeom, "don't cry, it's going to be okay. just cut it off with him tonight."

jaebeom wiped his tears and nodded softly, "b-but i love him and it hurts..."

mark sighed, "it'll be okay, we promise you."

———-
- at this point i don't know what i'm doing bUT time skip to the afternoon at jaebeom's house!! -

  "kitten?" jinyoung knocked at the door.

"y-yes?" jaebeom asked, opening the door for him.

"i missed you!" jinyoung exclaimed, trying to hug his crush but not being able to.

jaebeom began to cry and pushed him away, "p-please go jinyoung! stop playing with my feelings!"

jinyoung looked at him with a hurt expression, trying to hug him once more but the elder would just keep pushing him away, "what's wrong kitten?"

"stop calling me that! i heard your conversation with jackson earlier today!" jaebeom yelled.

"n-no, listen—"  "no i don't want to! go away!" was the last thing jaebeom said before closing the door on his crush.

————

- so many time skips oh my-

the next day jinyoung didn't look okay at all, neither did jaebeom, it was currently lunch time and jaebeom has been avoiding jinyoung.

"dude! why are you depressed today?" jackson asked.

jinyoung ignored him and kept looking for jaebeom in the crowd.

"um, hello?" jackson asked.

"who are you looking for?" yugyeom asked as well.

and finally jinyoung found him he ran up to him and grabbed him arm, "kitten, please-"

"w-what do you want!" jaebeom yelled, getting the attention of everyone.

"did you just call him 'kitten'?" jackson asked, a bit disgusted.

"can we talk, please?" jinyoung begged.

"no, we're over jinyoung." jaebeom sighed making jinyoung let go of his arm.

"p-please kitten." jinyoung's voice began to crack.

"s-stop jinyoung, please." jaebeom said.

"i'll give you anything!" jinyoung yelled.

"jinyoung..." jaebeom continued, "i... i love you... but clearly you don't from what you said yesterday..." jaebeom looked at the ground.

"kitten! but i do! i love you too," jinyoung exclaimed, "so please, come back to me." he begged.

everyone gasped.

"dude, what?!" jackson yelled.

"shhh, let them be," yugyeom said.

a lot of whispers could be heard from people all over the cafeteria but they didn't care, they had each other. that was all that matter.

in the end, this story made no sense <3