CHAPTER 03: Vrontrí

Third Person's POV

Fierda is a magical forest, where the woods was full of light, entirely different from the light some human are used to. It was green and amber and alive, quivering in splotches on the padded ground, fanning into sturdy stripes between the tree trunks. There were little flowers that are quite different from the human world, white and palest blue, and endless tangled vines. There were many creatures everywhere. The air fairly hummed with their daybreak activity, beetles, birds, squirrels and ants are everywhere and countless other things unseen.

Fierda is the place of the five elements of nature or more commonly known as the the five spirits. The Water, Fire, Air, Thunder and Land are the five spirits and the guardian of nature. Each one of them have different powers and traits.

Eldoris the water spirit, the adventurous and jolly spirit, he is unique because he can turn you into water.

Aeras is the air spirit, the clever one among the five spirits and can manipulate your mind.

Adara, the fire spirit, the caring and humble spirit but her power can destroy the entire world.

Landrus, the land spirit, the serious and tricky one.

Vrontrí, the thunder spirit, the mysterious one and the leader of the five spirits.

There are so many strange stories about the Fierda, especially the five spirits but until now no one can tell they're true existence.

Eldoris

"Sa tingin mo Adara mababait kaya ang mga tao?"

"Maybe."

"No," singit ni Landrus.

"Paano mo naman nasabi? Bakit naging tao kana ba?" Pang-aasar kong sabi.

Naglakad siya papunta sa Ravka at tinuro niya ito. Ravka ang tawag namin sa pinto papunta sa mundo ng mga tao kumbaga isang portal, isa itong napakalaking itim na pinto na binabalot ng isang strange spell. Bawal namin hawakan ang Ravka o tangkain na pusukin, hindi namin alam kung bakit pero iyon ang utos samin ni Vrontrí. Si Vrontrí ang misteryosong leader namin. Siya ang sinusunod ng lahat dito sa Fierda.

"Look at those idiot people. They did nothing but destroy nature." naiinis niyang sabi.

Isa pa, nakikita namin sa Ravka ang pamumuhay ng mga tao dahil kami ang protector ng nature.

"Idiot ka rin naman." Pagloloko kong sabi.

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing." Habang natawa kong sabi.

"That's enough guys." mahinahong awat ni Adara

Biglang umalis si Landrus kitang kita sa kanyang mukha ang pagkainis sakin. Dumating naman si Aeras na may hawak na libro, siya ang pinakamautak samin wala atang ibang ginawa kundi magbasa at mag-aral.

"Aeras!" sigaw ko

"Yes?" Lumapit sakin.

"Gusto mo ba pumunta sa mundo ng mga tao?"

Nagulat siya sa sinabi ko at biglang tinakpan ang bibig ko.

"Shut up! Baka marinig ka ni Vrontrí." Pabulong sabi sakin.