Nash Pov

(Nash picture on the side or at the beginning of chapter)

When I got home I felt like something was wrong but I just pushed it aside and I was hungry so I called for the 'pig'.Chubacca Pig get down  here right now and make me food and prepare the party  before I get there and ruin your life more than it already is!! I screamed in my alpha tone and she didn't answer.I told Luke to go check on her and he came back 5 minutes later came and said that she left and  he just sat down like she didn't exist so I just shrugged and  went to my room.Looks like I have to get Mrs.Ruiz to make the food and prepare the party.Mrs.Ruiz do you mind preparing the party because your excuse of a thing that you gave birth to left the pack so no more worries about us being behind again I mind linked her and she just answered with a simple ok.After the party I was exhausted but Lucy told me that she wanted me to mark her so I said why not so we went to my room and you know what happened later and I marked her and now she will be my Luna and we will rule the world.Everything has been going perfectly fine without that thing.

Or so he thought he could rule the creature world.He doesn't know that he rejected the Creator of all creatures
He has so many things ahead of him.

So I need help with getting Niall,Louis,Zayn,and liam a mate but I don't have anybody.

Comment
Vote
share