Who are you??

I decided to stop by the woods to take a run and let rebel out of her cage.I parked my car near the woods and started running and jumped mid air and shifted into my beautiful snow white wolf and ran like there is no tomorrow.The wind passing through my fur was amazing the feeling was incredible I didn't want it to end but I had to cause I was tired.I stopped by a beautiful waterfall with a lake that you can see through it.I decided to lay down but I couldn't cause I heard I tree branch break so I got into a fighting stance even though I don't know how to fight cause I was never trained.Like 5 wolf came out of the trees and looked like they were about to eat me.The one in the middle had midnight back fur with light brown eyes and he was huge but I was maybe a few inches taller I don't know why but oh well he looked like the apha,the one on the left had light brown fur with greenish-brown eyes and he looked like beta,and the one on the right had red fur weird asf and blue eyes that you could get lost in he looked like third in command,the one left back had brown with black spots and brown with specks of blue in them.And the one on the right back had hazel fur with black eyes.Shift growled the alpha.I lowered my head in submission saying that I mean no harm.So I went behind a tree and shifted back to my human form but with clothes.When I went back omg there was 5 sex gods infront of me with just shorts just under their V-line.The alpha had tattoos that covered his chest and arm with curly hair and beautiful green eyes and don't get me started on his body(my ovaries just exploded,lol since I'm lazy to type all of them I'll just type how they look like in the next chapter)what are you doing here rogue?why are you on my territory?how old are you?what's your name?and do you have a death wish? said the alpha in demanding voice that didn't affect me.Rebel took over cause I didn't know how to respond First don't use the alpha tone on me because it doesn't work second, I left my fucking pack, third,I didn't know I was on your fucking territory, I turned 15 today and my name is Cristal and no I don't have a death wish so if you excuse me don't EVER and I mean EVER use that tone on me.said Rebel and she gave me my body back.When I gained control everyone looked at me like a I was some physco bitch. What are yall staring at I asked confused,your body i-i-it's on f-f-ire said the beta.what do you mean on fucking fire. I asked clearly angry. if I were you guys I wouldn't disrespect.......
TO BE MOTERF*CKING CONTINUED
hahahahaha

what do you think she is and who said that?

comment
vote
share