Who are you?? Pt.2

Recap
if I were u I wouldn't disrespect..

*Cristal Pov*
if I were u I wouldn't disrespect the Creator of all Creatures said Harry.My jaw dropped to the floor that if I didn't close it sooner I would stay like that forever.w-what do you mean c-c-reator of all Creatures I asked
looks like she doesn't know anything sighed Niall.
No shit Sherlock I said.
Do you want to come with us and meet our pack and maybe if your comfortable tell us why you ran away from your pack love said Louis sweetly and calmly.
What pack are guys from? I asked.We are from the Darkrise pack said zayn.My mouth flew open again not only did I leave my old pack I ran in to the worlds strongest and feared pack that parents used to tell their kids not to leave the pack boundaries unless you wanted to die.
Holy shit I whispered.
Is there something wrong love? asked Liam.
N-n-no nothing's wrong is that u guys are the most feared pack and what did I get myself into I whispered the last part but I guess they heard me because Niall said,don't worry love you don't have to be afraid of us we aren't mean to people we just don't like rogues on our territory without our permission.After what he just said I relaxed a little bit and told them I would be honored to go with them to their pack and tell them my story but that my wolf Rebel will be saying it instead because I didn't have the strength to say it without crying.We decided to run in our wolf form so I turned into my wolf and the boys stood shocked even if they still saw my wolf before.Woah said liam well more like whispered.They all turned into their wolves amd we started running back to their place, after a while we finally got to a house wait let me say that again we finally got to a CASTLE it was huge as fuck bigger than my old packs this house is at least 4 stories high.When we entered in human form of course people started to bow I thought it was for Harry but I nodiced they were all looking at me and I told them to get up amd treat me like a normal person like them and they just said okay.A girl around my age came running down and jumped into niall arms and they started to make out ewww, but that's what mates do so I guess it's okay as long as they don't make kids infront of other kids I'm good.And that's niall mate Annemarie they have been together for 3 years now whispered Louis.okay they look cute together I whispered back.After their make out session which was disturbing niall introduced me to his mate Hi my name is Annemarie and we are gonna be the bestest of friends she said cheerfully.I took in her appearance she had red amd black hair,dark grey eyes, probably around 5"10 a few inches taller than niall and way taller than me i could use her as my bodyguard from now on she was wearing ripped skinny jeans black tank-top with a red leather jacket with dark red combat boots she seemed badass because she had an eyebrow piercing and lip piercing thay if you look at her u would be scared but I wasn't cause I could use her help to make me more confident.After I got introduced to the pack and accepted Annemarie decided to take me shopping for new clothes and a new makeover so i could start fresh.It took us 3 hours just to buy a few pair of clothes, imagine like 30 bags that's alot of hours but at the end it's worth it.When we got home I was exhausted but Annemarie didn't she seemed like she was expecting something so I just went to my room.During the night I couldn't sleep at all because I slept next door to niall and Annemarie and u could imagine what they were doing and it was so loud I couldn't even think.If anyone could sleep through thay then I don't know how they live.
*Next Morning*

I didn't sleep at all last night so I just got up showered and went downstairs to see everyone awake and Annemarie walking like she just got ran over by a truck she was like a limping dog.did both of u have fun last night that u didn't let me sleep at all I asked they both turned bright red.Harry,Louis,Liam,and Zayn were in the floor laughing their asses off.I just ignored them and got my breakfast and asked Harry if he could train me and the said sure.Ever since that day I have started to train and found out I had alot of powers to train to be able to use them.

That was the chapter the next one will be a list of all her powers

Comment
Vote
share