Blind date with Jackson

~Y/N pov~

You are sitting on the couch with your best friend Mark. He had organized a blind date for you. "I'm going to put on a black short dress with black high heels tonight," you tell him with a smile. "That's a good choice" he answers you.

When evening comes you tell him you're going to get dressed, you go upstairs to the bathroom, get dressed and put on make-up discreetly.

When you go down you see Mark standing there with his mouth open. "You look beautiful," he says in astonishment.

You say goodbye to him and go out there is a taxi outside. You get in and the taxi drives off. When you get there you can't get a word out. You stand in front of the most expensive restaurant in the city.

Inside you are greeted by a waiter and he takes you to the table.You go to the table and your blind date turns around.He has brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.

The waiter goes and the beautiful looking man goes to the other chair, pulls back slightly so that you can sit down. "My name is Jackson," he says with a smile. "My name is Y / N," you reply shyly.

The waiter comes back and orders. When the waiter leaves, Jackson begins to speak, "Has your best friend registered you for the blind date," he asks with a smile. "Yes, my best friend Mark," you answer him with a smile.

He suddenly looks at you in confusion. "Do you mean Mark Tuan", he still asks confused. "Um yes," you say.
"Don't be shocked but he's also my best friend," he says with a laugh.

1hour later

You are at the exit, you still can not believe that Mark sent you both on a blind date.

"Would it be ok if I drive you home," Jackson asks with a smile. "If you don't mind," you answer him with a smile. So you go out to his car.

When you arrive at your house you see Mark's car. "It was very nice today, you can write to me then we can meet for a coffee. You nod to him with a smile and get out.

When you get inside, you can already see Mark sitting on the couch. "And how was your -", you interrupt him and ask, "Why did you lie to me and said you don't know my blind date". "Because I know he the perfect one for you, "he says, hugging you. You hug him and smile too." He's such a good best friend, "you think.